5 33.33%
  • Warn

4 26.67%
  • No Action

6 40.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Racist ibis.a | 2/14/2015 8:53:00 pm | steam_0:1:79929

1. Default

Seems like the problem has already solved itself because slap has been disabled.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Seems like the problem has already solved itself because slap has been disabled.
    Amazing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Speaking of idiots, whatever happened to that ULA who wasted years of his life doing unpaid grunt work here because he was too dumb to pick up on the fact that the entire ibis clan basically thinks he's a loser and would never approve his clan app? Oh, and he still comes here to troll because he has nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, I wish I was as smart as that guy.
    he left when he got fed up with the political bullshit, but at least he never abused his power or got himself banned.

i had fun being a ula, and that's why i still come back here to look at hacking ban threads and laugh at shitheads like you when you constantly fuck up.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

lol, "political bullshit". Somewhere, maynard is laughing his ass off at you.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

5. Default

yet everyone wonders why the server struggles to stay active anymore while places like GFL are still alive and kicking. But whatever, I'm a nobody who doesn't know what he's talking about.

since slay is also gone, we cannot do anything about users doing illegal activity since the rules state we must warn, slay, kick then ban. but since we cant slay, we cant do anything. good job.
    Last edited by Evil; 02-16-2015 at 07:57 PM.

6. Default

The entire IQ of the ZM population would fit onto a 3x5 floppy disk.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Keep this thread on topic. If this thread is still open by tomorrow, i'll handle it when my day slows down.

8. Default

Racist knows better... much better than this.
    His admin has been revoked. I think he's faced enough punishment as is.

Even with his record, ima deem this as warn. He did it once, and i sure as hell know he won't pull a stunt like this again. Or his next ban will be longer than a week.

Warning issued.
    Closed.