Thread: getting threats for banning a kid who avoided mutes

1. Default getting threats for banning a kid who avoided mutes

Namenetimemite
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81965150

Bans link:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...1965150&Submit

"yo boy you ight? yo becareful your steam account dont want to get banned thanks to my Friend The Pro" he messaged me that on ibis forum pm lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

You scared faggot? Seriously though I wouldn't worry about it as long as the ban was legit. In fact, what he did makes the ban longer iirc.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    You scared faggot? Seriously though I wouldn't worry about it as long as the ban was legit. In fact, what he did makes the ban longer iirc.
    not scared, but i think he deserves a longer ban
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

4. Default

You should really be scared. These guys who can't even spell things right are very dangerous.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

i doubt theyll do anything.

6. Default

I don't know guys, he might have an uncle that works for steam.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

7. Default

Not scared but yes longer ban for disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?