Thread: [add] zombie mod plugin [map history] [add]

1. Default [add] zombie mod plugin [map history] [add]

Default [ADD] Zombie-Mod [Map History]
    Is there a way we can get this in the servers so we can see what maps were played
    <MAP HISTORY>

<Allow any players to see the last X maps by typing !lastmaps>

<sm_lastmap | say !lastmap> to show what was the last map and when it started.
    <sm_lastmaps | say !lastmaps> to show what were the last maps and when they started.

Admins sometimes want to vote a certain map, but they don't know when it was last played (I know, it is built-in in Sourcemod in "nextmap" plugin; but read the other points; and this one is standalone).
    Let normal players know what were the last maps, so you can tell them to use !lastmaps. This prevents further whinning about asking for a map that was just played.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1725563
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

That would be neat to have but it should tell ya when you bring up nominate list.
    Im just assuming(idk) that's a lot of work to do just to save ya 10 secs going thru nomination list. Good idea tho!

3. Default

added. Please adjust this post or make a new thread that adheres to the current plugins format so that we can keep track of this plugin and any updates/issues with it easily.

4. Default

theres
    Last edited by euronews; 02-23-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.