Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1329

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Ok. I'm pretty proud and this is the best thing I have ever done in my life... is being able to blast dubstep on the autobahn. I was talking to Naked Saturday about the sub in my car and said I would take video of it in action with Bass Cannon.

Now, the video doesn't do the bass justice. (in my opinion) The bass is so loud that it vibrates my seat and be heard from a great distance. Any way, here is my video.

Original song

Last edited by anex; 06-06-2011 at 05:37 PM.

4. Default

I'm not so sure as to what this is...

5. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

SOoooooo everyone's buying this right because WoW and other MMOs just aren't fun for me anymore

7. Default

dude, the second that game is live I'm gonna be all over it lol.

the best part is your entire quest line up 2 max lvl is done in a story mode like in masseffect where you can pick several options 2 reply with and shit... you make your own story. they have spent over 300 million on voice acting alone lol.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-10-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy

The second one is funny....lol COAL IS FILTHY!