Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Default

This ones for Vlad and all the other Ninja's out there.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/ni...a_few_more.php

Poor guy. Reminds me more of Billy Elliot than the Karate Kid.

2. Default

Is it just me or do his legs look like they're about to collapse inward for the entire movie?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

5. Default

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/cinematic.php

I grew up listening to a lot of the Beatles, even watching their movies well after they went out of style and this animation sent shivers up my spine.

6. Default

Trailer for a new Nazi Zombie movie. Please bear through the bitch talking, she should be making me a sandwich Damn you equality!

Its looks bad ass. The trailer starts at 0:22

7. Default

@anex: Fuckin' Nazi Zombies... Where are the Marines when you need 'em, eh!? :P Movie looks good!!

I lol'd and thought of L4D.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Recession Aggression Bag

Anex my video is better.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers