Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1329

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Default

Gangnam style was posted in the music thread a few weeks ago lol. Thats how I first found it.

2. Default

Tastes like your moms kisses.

The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

Last edited by Chikun; 10-31-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

that store video is hilarious chikun i couldnt stop laughing

7. Default

this shit is funny i found it on the diablo 3 forums the guy was comparing d3 to this game

8. Default

In light of the whole Star Wars/Disney controversy, thought this might be appropriate

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Diablo, Tristram.... like a boss.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy