Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1329

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    god damn the barely employed have WAY too much free time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

barley employed? not sure who the white guy is, but the black dude, Marquese Scott, could buy and sell your ass lol

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    barley employed? not sure who the white guy is, but the black dude, Marquese Scott, could buy and sell your ass lol

i was referring to the sign flipper, in a sarcastic sense lol.

what did the sign even say? i couldn't read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

"IBIS GAMING"

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

7. Default

8. Default

old school re-post.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-13-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

10. Default

my marine buddy just sent me this hahahahhaa