Page 83 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

4. Default

Zero, your going to love this one beacuse of one of your recent purchases
    Hope you dont get a swat team coming to your house anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

o.O

6. Default

didnt know whether to put this in the music thread or here but its so funny oh well.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

8. Default

I JUST USED CAPS LOCK.

Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 08-19-2010 at 10:33 AM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

"Let's have a Christmas party!"
    "Why?.."
    "Because we can...."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

"Let's have a Christmas party!"
    "Why?.."
    "Because we can...."
    Fuck that was great, nice to know what some of that stuff was at many of it was errors

I need to get better with garrys mod

If I recall that first map with TTT I was the traitor