Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cougar time?

1. Default Cougar time?

Ok, so I'm the manager of a liquor store, long story short I'm 23 and a 45yr old woman keeps putting adds on craigslist under missed connections for me. All it says is that shes in the store all the time, I'm super cute, and if I'm single write her back...Normally I would be all over this, lets face it older women can teach you things and they're a lot of fun. However most of the women who go in there around that age are hideous beasts, I have no idea who she is and if it turns out to be some hag I don't want to create an awkward situation or be mean about it. Suggestions?

2. Default

45 year old woman who is at a liquor store all the time? Nothing can go wrong there..
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    45 year old woman who is at a liquor store all the time? Nothing can go wrong there..
    She sounds nice. Probably 45 and 320lbs and collects the toes of her victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Better question, why are you trolling through missed connections on Craig's list?

Most probable answer, you thought making this story would get you attention.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Better question, why are you trolling through missed connections on Craig's list?

Probably not even in the same city. Poor girl is going to get pics from some fat neck beard and probably kill herself at the thought of catching whatever mold grows on that thing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post

Another customer who goes in there a lot told me about it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    Another customer who goes in there a lot told me about it.
    suuuuuuure they did. Now you expect us to believe people actually care who you are and aren't just utterly repulsed by your appearance? HA!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    suuuuuuure they did. Now you expect us to believe people actually care who you are and aren't just utterly repulsed by your appearance? HA!
    I know my picture might not be appealing to most people but you must look into its eyes only there will you see the inner beauty, besides whos being the troll now

10. Default

I dunno, you're the one who made all this up and is trying to sound cool on the internet. Either 12 years old or a poor neglected neckbeard still in the basement.