Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Video Mega Thread

1. Arrow The Official Video Mega Thread

Rules:
    1) Try to keep it to one vid per post to prevent too much lag when loading the pages.
    2) No gross or really offensive videos, the point here is to share fun, funny, or interesting videos.
    3) Post does not half to have a video, comments are allowed and expected.

2. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by ZERO; 02-23-2011 at 08:14 PM.

3. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

4. Default

That is because whoever owns the rights to the video is being a fucking ass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3qvC...e=channel_page

Probably one of the most amazing videos I have ever scene, to have a crowd go from laughing at you to giving you a standing notation.

5. Default

1:52 LONG LIVE FUHRER CAT

Goriest awesome zombie death scene ever.
    Last edited by anex; 05-11-2009 at 12:03 AM.

6. Default

Reminds me of Evil Dead 2 lol

Spoiler, sort of.

"An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Reminds me of Evil Dead 2 lol
    Ah, evil dead. So cheasy, yet so awesome. Bruce Campbell ftw.

8. Default

I know its old, but my "World popular music and identity" teacher talked about the censorship of the dixie chicks in one of her lectures about post 9/11 music. She was basically saying that the censorship was comparable to Nazism and yada yada yada... The fact that she's a raging left-wing bull-dyke had nothing to do with this of course.

...Anyway, her lecture reminded me of this video which I think is hysterical.

A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

This is an old video but if you dont know who Foamy is youve been missing out!!!

Im only gonna post one video but you can see more of these at
    http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

10. Default

Reminds me of this: