Thread: Server issue

1. Default Server issue

All the servers seem to be really laggy, most players have really high ping, i restarted the gg server and it didnt fix anything.

2. Default

Seems to be resolved now, dunno what was goin on

I believe there's two server restart commands, so maybe you picked the wrong one.

rcon_reset, and
    rcon_restart

To be completely honest, I have to look it up any time I use them, which hasn't been for about a half a year now. Annnyway, yeah, sometimes the server just gets laggy. Might've just been a hiccup. I know zm has them from time to time.

4. Default

i used rcon_restart. and when i was in the server list, the latency to all the ibis servers were through the roof for a good 30 minutes, not just gg

5. Default

Issues are network related.

26-Feb-2015 20:22 UTC (Feb 26, 2015 03:22PM EST)
    At 26-Feb-2015 14:23 UTC the Network Operations Center was informed of some circuits down between Chicago and Washington DC. At approximately 26-Feb-2015 19:38 UTC we began to receive indications that some customers have started experiencing higher than normal latency. In an effort to mitigate the latency issues, Network Engineers began rerouting traffic at approximately 26-Feb-2015 20:01 UTC.

6. Default

Anyone else having probs with steam today?

7. Default

I haven't been on lately but the last few times, GG was having some weird spikes. latency, reg all down the drain for a few minutes. Then, it would all be golden. idk if throttling comes to mind for anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

8. Default

Yes there has been some issues with gg the last 2 weeks. Today I have finished up some updates to the actual server which should correct the issues.