Thread: Silly slappy santa

1. Default Silly slappy santa

Name in Game: SILLY SLAPPY SANTA
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:43786435
    Where: GG
    Link to any previous bans: none
    Reason to perma ban: Obvious aimbot

silly.dem

missed the poll option, but it's obvious, same demo as hippopotamus, they came in together

2. Default

Added a poll for you. Next time follow these steps if you forget to add the poll when making a new ban request:

poll 1.JPG

poll 2.JPG

Reviewing the demo now.

- - - Updated - - -

Download the SourceTV demo next time and post the thread in the Admin Perma Ban Request section as you are an admin, not a user.

I tried to move this thread for you, but I can not as ZERO has my administrative permissions fucked up. Yes to perma on SILLY, obvious multihack.

Find the links to the SourceTV demos here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

I have done you the favor of uploading the demo. It is on you in the future to find and upload the demo.

Your personal demo does not show SILLY playing at all, just Hippo. This is why the SourceTV demo is more suited for perma ban requests than personal demos.

3. Default

Yea around 8k obvious

4. Default

Yep, my bad, don't know how I posted in wrong section

5. Default

Decimate, if someone is using aimbot or walls, make their ban for 1 month instead of 1 week.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Decimate, if someone is using aimbot or walls, make their ban for 1 month instead of 1 week.
    Might be like me that he can't make it longer than 1 week ingame.

As Scribble said, would be nice to have link to ban aswell and moved the thread for you to Admin Perma section.

Obvious so perma banning and closing thread.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'