Thread: Would you hit a girl?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Would you hit a girl?

First off, i'll admit i'm drunk during this posting...

So we're at this bar when this girl comes up to one of my roomates claiming that he hit her in the face last week. He wasn't even at that bar last week. She starts hitting him, and my roommate amanda grabs her by the hair and throws her to the ground. This girls friend comes after my roommate Ian (the guy accused of hitting this girl) so i step in and throw out my elbows at her to ward her off... she gets a couple good punches in at my eyes... next thing i know the bouncers have me in a full nelson and take me outside. Ian is carried out after me. About 5 minutes later the rest of my friends come out and we start walkin home. THe girl reappears and starts hitting Ian, i step in and throw her away... Some guys that she brought with her started hitting my boy Chris and broke his glasses... then ran away when the cops showed up. The cops told us to "just go home. Sorry bout ur glasses but there's nothing we can do... just accept ur $100 loss and leave.."

... So i would like to restate my question. Would you ever hit a girl?

EDIT: I'll also admit that I'm gonna have two black eyes from this psycho chick... Bujt it was hilarious when she was in my friend's face on the street and a cop came up to see what was going on. She pushed the cop and the cop grabbed her by the back of the shirt and threw her ass down on the sidewalk... that was the one highlight of the night... this cop destroyed her, i know her knees and hands were all fucked up from being thrown down.

Edit #2: I'm gonna have two black eyes tomorrow from this chick... That's sad getting not 1 but 2 black eyes from a chick, but what the fuck was i supposed to do? Punch her in the the cooter?
    Last edited by Hodgie; 04-17-2009 at 02:50 AM.