Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GunGame level sounds

1. Question GunGame level sounds

I'm not sure why - but for some reason level up, level down, nade level and knife level sounds do not work for me. It says they are missing in console everytime they are attempted to play, but the server never tries to download them anyway.

It's weird; the IBIS gg server is the inly one it happens on, and it sucks! I enjoy playing here.

It possible someone could compress them in a zip for me so I can put them in my sound folder? I could also try and dig them out on the fast download wherever they might be.

And if you're wondering, yes, cl_downloadfilter all is on.

Thanks!

2. Default

Bump - I still don't have the sounds.

I pulled what I could off the fastdownload and put it in the appropriate folder but to no avail. Zero? <3

3. Default

How about the sounds after killing streak, GodLike, Unstoppable, ultra kill

4. Default

Those are quake sounds. I don't think the plugin is even installed on the server.

But the gungame sounds are a necessity.. I don't know why they don't play for me on ibis. Every other server is fine - just not here. I don't even play on any other server anymore unless GG is dead late at night.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    Those are quake sounds. I don't think the plugin is even installed on the server.

But the gungame sounds are a necessity.. I don't know why they don't play for me on ibis. Every other server is fine - just not here. I don't even play on any other server anymore unless GG is dead late at night.
    Yea idk, I just remember hearing those sounds like years ago. No clue on what server but I did like

6. Default

There was a similar issue on the WCS server. Try deleting the folder so that you download all of it from the server again. You might want to just cut and paste it somewhere else in case something is really fubared and it doesn't try to download still.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

That's the thing. I have no idea what the sound files on IBIS are under. I've never heard them play. (aside from knife fights and win sounds)

oh shit.. that worked
    thank you so fucking much. I haven't had a clue what to do from the time I started this thread.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Yea idk, I just remember hearing those sounds like years ago. No clue on what server but I did like
    The quake lady?
    Most likely Hacks? server

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    The quake lady?
    Most likely Hacks? server
    I some what miss the Quake Sounds, I know they were part of the Mani admin plugin, but they were always funny to listen too and play every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

It could be the directory pointers changed. I will try to delete mine and see if I can recreate the issue.