GunGame @ gg.ibisgaming.com

Link to ban:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit

Reason for perma ban:
    Aimbot

---

Tick 36000.
    auto-20150304-051650-aim_ag_texture7.dem
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 03-04-2015 at 06:04 AM.

2. Default

You forgot to add a poll.

It's under thread tools > add a poll to this thread

poll 2.JPG

(Stole scribb's pic lol)

You also want to make sure you make the ban for a month and not a week. You can always change it in sourcebans.

- - - Updated - - -

But other than that. Obvious aimbot. Has walls and bhop scripts as well. He was bhopping the whole time (scripts).
    I love how he turned his aimbot off when you went to spectate.

3. Default

Obvious aimbot and bhop scripts.
    Added a poll for you.

Zero if you see this, minj needs "Add a poll option" in thread section. He can't make one for some reason.

Perma banned, closed.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Zero if you see this, minj needs "Add a poll option" in thread section. He can't make one for some reason.
    Just opened it quickly for this:

It should be in "Thread Tools" and not in "Administrative". Also the thread can't have a poll already otherwise the option won't show up obviously. Should check on the "Test" thread if he just missed it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

I checked minj's computer to see if it was there and he wasn't seeing it before i put up a poll myself, he didn't have the option at all.

6. Default

Gah! My bad. I over-read everything so much that I actually forgot the most important part.

7. Default

I checked minj's computer to see if it was there and he wasn't seeing it before i put up a poll myself, he didn't have the option at all.
    Yeah, i talked to Minj and seems he didn't have it. Best to PM Zero about it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

Neither did I or Brett or other ulas before you Phil, actually.
    I had to email zero specifically about it during my time as ula.
    Zero, recall a message from me regarding going into users->polls->permissions in the vbulletin admin panel?
    Go there and add the ULA flag to minjae there.

We had the same issue before, zero just needs to change that setting for polls.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Obvious aim bot, gj Whitey