Thread: Admin abuse: Swagbot 9k

1. Default Admin abuse: Swagbot 9k

Admins in game name: Swagbot 9k
    My in game name D-town
    Server: GG Mod+
    Map: Texture_city_advanced
    Date & time: 03/04/15 21:12 EST

How: Banned for calling him a faggot after he chased me with admin commands (I can't mute them even though I have him muted in game) intentionally after I told him I can't hear him talk except though admin commands. I said some shit, he said shit back, I said shit back, he bans. This is not our first confrontation. I'm not afraid of admins. Period. He and Desert Punk want to talk shit? Fine. But talking shit and then using your powers to find absolution is fucking abuse. My only question is this: How many times is Swagbot going to be reported for abuse before he loses his powers? I can remember at least 4 other threads that complain about his bullshit. It needs to be fixed. If you want to talk about me, fine. Let's fucking go.

faghammer #1.jpg

Faghammer #2.jpg

2. Default

The little faggot here doesn't realize I don't own a mic. Cute. No you started this months ago with you obnoxious trash talking of every person in the server. I muted you and that was that. Since I have had #rekt come up (Which I use on everybody) He has taken it to some personal attack. I didn't do shit to him even when He on his mic was shit talking on me. I have a thick skin and can take it. It's when he starting getting real vulgar and threatening me is when I banned him. Shady and Rawr then got butthurt about it so I unbanned him. He isn't worth the hassle to have 1 decent admin and 1 shitstain after me.

To the screenshots. Yeah I egged you on cuz you're damn easy to troll. But you when past that today. Be happy you got unbanned, I would've made it longer if I could.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    The little faggot here doesn't realize I don't own a mic. Cute. No you started this months ago with you obnoxious trash talking of every person in the server. I muted you and that was that. Since I have had #rekt come up (Which I use on everybody) He has taken it to some personal attack. I didn't do shit to him even when He on his mic was shit talking on me. I have a thick skin and can take it. It's when he starting getting real vulgar and threatening me is when I banned him. Shady and Rawr then got butthurt about it so I unbanned him. He isn't worth the hassle to have 1 decent admin and 1 shitstain after me.

To the screenshots. Yeah I egged you on cuz you're damn easy to troll. But you when past that today. Be happy you got unbanned, I would've made it longer if I could.
    Well, this isn't word for word what I posted, but it might as well be. Bonus insult of your fellow admins to boot. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I'm not even scared auto-20150304-205741-aim_ag_texture_city_advanced.dem
    Last edited by D-town; 03-04-2015 at 10:00 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post

You do not get to talk shit to someone then ban them when they talk back. You should really fix your attitude towards players before actions gets taken to ensure it gets fixed.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Please keep posts relevant to the abuse in question. Those not involved should refrain from posting.

6. Default

Your admin rights don't mean shit when you fucking kids are arguing tit for tat. DO NOT use your admin powers for retaliation of disrespect. You were and have been as disrespectful if not more. The next time you can sit out for a week. Keep admin or lose it. You are no better than the average player. This shit us damn sad and my final warning. 4HR. Closed.
    Last edited by Steamer; 03-05-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones