Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Cyber should be modkilled for night meta.

Hey, it's not meta if it's part of the rules.
    rule number #106 was it? (someone pull that post :P)
    Scribble always afk.
    there!

no but seriously, im just bored, and dont want another passerelli modding :P (<3 pass)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

24 hours into a 48 hour deadline is not the time to be a constant fuck nut with this shit Cyber. Play the game, obey the rules or just fuck off if you can't handle it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

All actions are in.

As the night turns into day, everyone gathers together to see who is left alive you hear a thundering crack!
    Some jump in surprise at the booming noise.

"That was a gunshot" someone said.

"No, that was just thunder" said another.

There was very little info to be said. Perhaps someone was just a little too trigger happy.

Or maybe someone just wanted to stop all of the commotion.

Either way, they live to see another day...

Day 1 Starts! You have no general time limit unless no feedback occurs.

With 9 people left alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

4. Default

No kills is good, and it sounds like from the flavor at least one, maybe two people, would have used abilities that should have given them some good information.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger happy makes me feel vig initially, but if someone is denying a gunshot, that could be indicative of it being the mafia attack since a second person is trying to cover for the sound.

Stopping all the commotion seems odd, I don't think there is an ability thats like a blanket role stopper or something like that.

5. Default

a vig wouldn't shoot on the first night, it was either sk or mafia but that doesn't give us much info really...makes sense that mafia would go for a kill. does sound like maybe they were roleblocked though

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    a vig wouldn't shoot on the first night, it was either sk or mafia but that doesn't give us much info really...makes sense that mafia would go for a kill. does sound like maybe they were roleblocked though
    You're the GF aren't you?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    You're the GF aren't you?
    are there any other roles in the game? i wouldn't know, honestly.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

And if the goon got roleblocked thats good news since its essentially a confirmed hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    are there any other roles in the game? i wouldn't know, honestly.
    I got my eye on you.......and something inside too........

- - - Updated - - -

but for a roleblock to make sense there it would imply it took the form of a gun shot

- - - Updated - - -

And saying "trigger happy" would seem to at least include the possibility of a night 1 vig. I used my vig powers on the first night before, its a good information gathering tool not just a murder horn.

And a SK traditionally stabs his victims, he doesn't shoot them, do a gunshot does not make sense for that to be the role discussed, and then we would need to think how a SK and the Mafia each failed to get a kill, i mean maybe the SK attacked the GF who has a vest and the mafia attacked him and he had a vest.

Moreover though, I see it as a Mafia attempt, that failed for some reason. The fact the shot went off would seem to imply that a RB did not occur on the goon, but rather that the shot was not effective.

9. Default

Someone stopping the commotion could point to jailer. There was a gunshot but it didn't hit anyone because the target was jailed? A hider would do the same thing also.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

im still debating the idea above that it could be either:
    1- the "trigger happy" comment could in fact be describing vig that decided to shoot someone on the first night for some fucking reason. and it failed because it hit a protected person (whether vest, or gf, or doctor etc)

2- or a mafia member decided to shoot someone, who was protected like the previous point describes, and the chat above refers to a second mafia trying to deny the truth... if we REALLY wanna nitpick at the flavor, i'll go even further and say that culprits wouldn't downright just comment on a gunshot they just did. And perhaps the second commentator was a mafia traitor, trying to deny shit on their behalf... but again, that's rly grasping at straws when no straws were held out to begin with.

3-perhaps someone with protection visited a PGO who shot back instantly, and thus the "trigger happy comment"

The fact that blade specifically mentioned a trigger happy person would indeed make us lean towards options 1 or 3, but i find it INCREDIBLY lucky that both a mafia member AND a vig/pgo shot someone on the same night and we ended up with zero kills to begin with...

For now im personally learning towards option 2, because RNG's too much of a bitch to conveniently work out so nicely...if i'm right with my personal bias, then point it out, if i'm not, well fuck you too. but as of now, the scene didnt provide much shit to work with...

which brings me up to my other point :
    @What? where in the scene did you deduce that someone people got some info to work with? (as pointed above), because i don't see what made u say that specifically.

what we CAN say however is that IF there's a roleblocker in the game, that person did NOT block the goon from the mafia side. it could be another member or a random townie or whatnot, but the fact that the shot got heard points more towards a protective role nailing the protection rather than a blocking role guessing the goon correctly.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...