Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

1. Default

It was not pointless, it helps solidfiy both Passerelli's and your claim. Do you really expect your word to be taken at face value in a mafia game?

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It was not pointless, it helps solidfiy both Passerelli's and your claim. Do you really expect your word to be taken at face value in a mafia game?
    This.

If everything checks out now, are odds are higher moving into a lynch and night 2.
    Personal reform

3. Default

I'm leaning for voting What at this point, mostly because he kept pushing me for more and more information. He is definitely the most suspicious at this point. Thoughts?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I'm leaning for voting What at this point, mostly because he kept pushing me for more and more information. He is definitely the most suspicious at this point. Thoughts?
    Im not entirely sure, yes he has been playing rather aggressively but i think it is too soon to warrant a lynch based solely off that. I will re-read over the parts of the game when i was out of town and reply again.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Stars: You never said there was not a rod in play, you defend Sin, saying that he indeed did receive fruit, that does not imply he was not a rod in any way.

Pass: I press you when you mentioned having info that would prove there was not a rod without saying what that was. Same as Scribble said, you are not going to be taken at your word, you need to elaborate. I didn't push for a role claim or even what that information may have exactly been, just what would lead you into that direction. I still do not believe what you have said, since usually when an action is performed you do not get name confirmation, and Blade is unlikely to make that kind of a slip up.

This is how I read what you did. You targeted, for example, Nemesis. You get a message back: Result: He was fully satisfied. You ask Blade, did I target Nemesis last night or someone else? He says, you targeted Nemesis. That does not mean that the action was actually performed on Nemesis, just that your intended target was in fact nemesis. The way you wrote your initial response to this question was all about who you targeted, the wording of which supports my contention about the information you actually got.

- - - Updated - - -

And I hate to keep bringing this up, I was the one against the idea of rod at the very beginning. It became a popular notion with most people, the implications of which would mean there would have been no useable info from last night, so it was important to confirm that this was not the situation before people start revealing what, if any info, they may have gathered during the night.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I very much doubt sin lied, so no lightning rod.

If he was, I doubt he would only mention the fruit during the night.
    so no lightning rod, Based of what sin and pass had said previously. Then yall spent the next 6 pages trying to get sin to confirm that instead of finding a target. I have no more information to share other then that which took you 6 pages to confirm since then.

- - - Updated - - -

was hoping you guys would find some

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I've been gathering information this whole time, combined with what I now know was reliable from the night before, I feel good about things.

8. Default

What, he sent me a name as to who I hit, then confirmed that I did indeed hit them with my ability. I was as supprised as you are that he sent me a name.

Also, do share as to what you feel good about as long as it isn't harmful. This day has dragged on without a single vote as of yet, and I seem to be the only person interested in voting.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

I do what I have always done. I take the secure info that I can glean from night, and put that nugget aside. I then take a look at the flavor, and see what is the likely scenario and roles involved. Then I see what people say and do during the day, which if anything can be seen from these games, that speaks volumes. I treat the day as an information gathering phase, which is what is should be, not a "Ok who do we want to go after today" phase. If no secure scum ID can be made, I then go to what I have always done, treat the lynch as an information gathering tool. To win, you need solid information, which, regardless of your role, can be hard to gather at night since you can not be certain there are not other roles or modifiers out there that might affect the info you think you have. (Hence my trepidation what people started thinking a rod might be in play) The death of certain people will clarify things, narrowing targets for investigative or protective roles as well as determine who might be working with who. This is a strategy which works, provided you have people able to piece things together and read them correctly.

10. Default

I'm willing to believe pass, strictly because faking conversation with the mod doesn't make sense to me psychologically. Lies would tend to be more low-key and less specific than what he said.

Not saying it's impossible for him to be lying, but from a psychological standpoint, unlikely.

At least for the purposes of day 1, he's not on my list of must suspicious people.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.