Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from Vent!!! woot woot!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    there are no witch hunts when it comes to hacking. VAC bans HACKERS. not suspected hackers. it bans HACKERS.

sorry ur new butt budy had a dark sercret you never bothered to learn.

waterdude has much respect by me. even though we keep getting deleted off each others steam pages.

this makes me giggle. you guys are fucking stupid. MORONS I SAY!!! dumb FUCKS.
    actually they VAC ban through demo's so if it looks like you hack, then you get banned, doesn't matter if you do or not. sure they check others but suspects get shit as well. i dont think i know waterdude, but i think you should take some of your own advice and learn both sides of the story. i know you're not going to do that tho, because he agrees with you, so you'll leave it at that, hence witch hunt. you only hear what you want to hear.

and i hope you weren't reffering to me with the dumbfuck, mexican.

2. Default Woot!

lol....but anyways i dont know wat vac bans have to do with me getting ip banned from bc servers and waterdude dont even lie cause i can get all the people who you told about your vac'd accounts to register on this forums to. you said that you downloaded glass wall skins and that your kids downloaded them after you....and u have 6 vac accounts waterdude i have 2 because it was linked to the account i bought specifically to hack on because the game was boring me and you knew that thats why i never joined bc servers on my hacker account there fore were both just as guilty for it but fess up with the whole story of how "i hacked your servers and crashed them" cause you and i and sara and coolcat and deadpool and darkside all know that the servers were running fine until i unbanned coolcat then nibbles and you decided lets make a big deal out of it and say fuck everyone especially bong cause he unbanned a kid two times so you redid all the servers and got a new vent just to make it look legit..................sara has some stories about you waterdude too cause she told me she knew you were a two faced prick as well if you want her to tell you the stories then ask her! but knwing sara she gonna not wanna get on anyones badside like last time you took her admin away instead of bitching she begged and apologized but bitched about it in vent.....its no wonder twitch no longer plays twitch was telling me you started to cut him out of the servers as well.....why cant you ever have one story and not lie about everything waterdude.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    actually they VAC ban through demo's so if it looks like you hack, then you get banned, doesn't matter if you do or not. sure they check others but suspects get shit as well. i dont think i know waterdude, but i think you should take some of your own advice and learn both sides of the story. i know you're not going to do that tho, because he agrees with you, so you'll leave it at that, hence witch hunt. you only hear what you want to hear.

lol, whats ever u say nerd. go suck up to ur fat ass whale of a partner in idiocy.

ur a fuckin lsoer who has no life, so you must manifest one and ttry to make your self feel better here.

you suck at sports and you try to play it off like ur even half decent. ur as fake as project AV.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    lol....but anyways i dont know wat vac bans have to do with me getting ip banned from bc servers and waterdude dont even lie cause i can get all the people who you told about your vac'd accounts to register on this forums to. you said that you downloaded glass wall skins and that your kids downloaded them after you....and u have 6 vac accounts waterdude i have 2 because it was linked to the account i bought specifically to hack on because the game was boring me and you knew that thats why i never joined bc servers on my hacker account there fore were both just as guilty for it but fess up with the whole story of how "i hacked your servers and crashed them" cause you and i and sara and coolcat and deadpool and darkside all know that the servers were running fine until i unbanned coolcat then nibbles and you decided lets make a big deal out of it and say fuck everyone especially bong cause he unbanned a kid two times so you redid all the servers and got a new vent just to make it look legit..................sara has some stories about you waterdude too cause she told me she knew you were a two faced prick as well if you want her to tell you the stories then ask her! but knwing sara she gonna not wanna get on anyones badside like last time you took her admin away instead of bitching she begged and apologized but bitched about it in vent.....its no wonder twitch no longer plays twitch was telling me you started to cut him out of the servers as well.....why cant you ever have one story and not lie about everything waterdude.

i didnt read this. i dont feel like losing even more brain cells.

i thought you and free willie were leaving. come on... how are you gonna get our hopes up but then ur still here. get a life.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Being racist in the forums is making you look bad. I suggest you refrain from using it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Being racist in the forums is making you look bad. I suggest you refrain from using it.
    he doesnt care how he looks. hes an ugly ass peice of shit. if u mean how he looks publicly... well it doesnt look very well that hes supporting a 200 pound poor excuse of a human.

7. Default

I just wanted to note that VAC DOES NOT BAN from demos, that is IMPOSSIBLE. VAC physically detects the cheats installed or running on the client machine. The only problem with VAC is that it only catches noob hackers who use outdated hackes that it can actually detect. However it is important to note that the reason VAC is slow to catch new hackers is only because it is always 100% accurate with catching hackers.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I just wanted to note that VAC DOES NOT BAN from demos, that is IMPOSSIBLE. VAC physically detects the cheats installed or running on the client machine. The only problem with VAC is that it only catches noob hackers who use outdated hackes that it can actually detect. However it is important to note that the reason VAC is slow to catch new hackers is only because it is always 100% accurate with catching hackers.
    I noticed that too Zero. He must be confused with steambans.com .

9. Default

Yea and steambans is pretty good with the demos I have sent, I only send ones I am >95% sure of and they have actually denied a few because of lack of evidence.

On another note is this guy banned from vent or the servers? Also can anyone supply proof that this old account was vac banned. This seams to only be in the vent which really has nothing to do with this....

10. Default it is just vent

the other shit cam up about vac because waterdude basically said i "crashed his servers" so then i geuss they try to make it look like i hacked his servers and make everyone beleive a two faced liar named waterdude..when truth was i had his rcon and admin because i helped set up servers for waterdude back in the day.....so if knowing the rcon pass is a hack i geuss i should be banned lol