Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from Vent!!! woot woot!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    the other shit cam up about vac because waterdude basically said i "crashed his servers" so then i geuss they try to make it look like i hacked his servers and make everyone beleive a two faced liar named waterdude..when truth was i had his rcon and admin because i helped set up servers for waterdude back in the day.....so if knowing the rcon pass is a hack i geuss i should be banned lol
    did you say you were leaving? why are you still here? BC doesnt want you. IBIS doesnt want you.

2. Default

i just checked the ban list to vent... youve banned bong before zero... he uses a new IP now. so... uh... yeah...

3. Default

lol you're funny mexican (NOTE: mexican isn't racist, seeing as how he is a mexican, it's more a observation, letting everyone know what we're dealing with) you have no idea what i look like or what my playing ability is. you're the one who brags about it, yet all you've managed to play is highschool? but, you'll probably say i'm not seeing the whole story, so, go ahead and tell me how good you are. if you really are as good as you say, thats fine, nothing wrong with that, but i highly doubt it.

oh, and get cancer.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol you're funny mexican (NOTE: mexican isn't racist, seeing as how he is a mexican, it's more a observation, letting everyone know what we're dealing with) you have no idea what i look like or what my playing ability is. you're the one who brags about it, yet all you've managed to play is highschool? but, you'll probably say i'm not seeing the whole story, so, go ahead and tell me how good you are. if you really are as good as you say, thats fine, nothing wrong with that, but i highly doubt it.

oh, and get cancer.
    im not mexican, so yea, one could argue thats pretty being pretty ignorant.

i brag? who has a pic of him self in a football uniform lookiin like a fagget. i dont get into pissing contests about my football ability with a nerd on the internet. get a life kid.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not mexican, so yea, one could argue thats pretty being pretty ignorant.

i brag? who has a pic of him self in a football uniform lookiin like a fagget. i dont get into pissing contests about my football ability with a nerd on the internet. get a life kid.
    lol hey, at least its really me. you had your sig with the same guy, who wasn't even you you fucking faggot, at least i don't try to be someone else, god you're fucking stupid.

6. Default Sucks to be BONG

Like I said little Boy Bong, yes I was VAC banned along time ago well before I started up BC. And yes my son was banned many times as well on his own accounts. I don’t go out and buy steam id’s for a buck and then hack people’s accounts.

Also I never said that you hacked my servers and made them crash, all I said is that you where setting up your own admin after it was taken away for abuse as well as unbanning people after they where banned for good reason even after the rcon passwords where changed. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when you where VAC banned for hacking. You had admin on all of my servers for free because you where going to help me out with setting things up and that was the thanks that I got from you. Not once did you ever finish setting anything up correctly so that is why I took everything back away from you. I do have all the logs in which you tried to access the servers many times but which you were un-successful even after all access was removed from you.

And for the people that left BC it was for the better. All the people that left abused admin so I don’t really care that they left including you. They all thought that they where above the clan rules, and which rules are made to be followed. So try to get your own stories right before you bitch some more. I have 200 plus members now which I can trust.

And for you to say you never hacked on BC’s servers in crazy, I saw you with my own 2 eyes. Before you got VAC banned you played on all of my servers with both of your accounts and all of a sudden you got really good. That’s just amazing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol hey, at least its really me. you had your sig with the same guy, who wasn't even you you fucking faggot, at least i don't try to be someone else, god you're fucking stupid.
    i never told anyone it was me. people thought it was, i corrected them.

you must really not pay attention when you play football, or else youd know. linemen and a lot of defensive players dont get many glorfying moments. people dont say "look at the down block". or say "loko at how he split that double team".

ah, ur a moron, its actualy pretty funny. it makes my day that much better to kno that there are people SO much more stupid then my labrador.

if i was you, id post ANY thing but a pic of my self. youre an ugly peice of shit. its not suprising the only girl you can get is off the interweb.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [BC]Waterdude View Post
    Like I said little Boy Bong, yes I was VAC banned along time ago well before I started up BC. And yes my son was banned many times as well on his own accounts. I don’t go out and buy steam id’s for a buck and then hack people’s accounts.

Also I never said that you hacked my servers and made them crash, all I said is that you where setting up your own admin after it was taken away for abuse as well as unbanning people after they where banned for good reason even after the rcon passwords where changed. Then the straw that broke the camels back was when you where VAC banned for hacking. You had admin on all of my servers for free because you where going to help me out with setting things up and that was the thanks that I got from you. Not once did you ever finish setting anything up correctly so that is why I took everything back away from you. I do have all the logs in which you tried to access the servers many times but which you were un-successful even after all access was removed from you.

And for the people that left BC it was for the better. All the people that left abused admin so I don’t really care that they left including you. They all thought that they where above the clan rules, and which rules are made to be followed. So try to get your own stories right before you bitch some more. I have 200 plus members now which I can trust.

And for you to say you never hacked on BC’s servers in crazy, I saw you with my own 2 eyes. Before you got VAC banned you played on all of my servers with both of your accounts and all of a sudden you got really good. That’s just amazing.
    dont even bother water... ppl on these forums dont listen to logic. you post ur post with facts and all these statements... but amazingly they dont read any of them.

instead they decide to reply twisting ur words and creating their own conversation.

these kids dont understand the basis of a conversation. of an arguement. of a debate

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    aww how cute.
    rage quit? can u be any more of a internet nerd?? lol. the only thing im pissed about is that the sharks lost last night.
    dont leave angry... just leave.
    peace. ya'll wont be missed.
    Maybe the problem is you are a Sharks fan.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maybe the problem is you are a Sharks fan.
    yea... well so far the lakers are balancing out the sharks slow start.