lmao i was banned from bent because whytbois secrety has a crush on me and manbearpig has something against me from bc and to correct the ban message he left for you zero................"You have been banned from the server. Reason: Zero we dont want this guy related to ibis at all, banned him. He crashes servers and is the Trauma of BC clan, got kicked out."

i did not cause any trauma in BC what happened and this is the truth i have plenty of people to back me on it some of which who didnt leave bc after it happened..............what happened was a friend of mine was banned through bc servers so i unbanned him through hlsw an admin tool to watch servers without being in the game....i helped waterdude set servers up and keep everything under control so of course i knew the rcon pass because i was the one that set the pass when i uploaded the server in thefirst place...but anyways waterdude didnt like me unbanning my friend so he decides to take all the servers down reload it all from scratch get a new vent server and then tell everyone that i hacked and crashed his servers....ofcourse all the new recruits beleived him but the old school clan memeberss didnt one bit so next time u wanna ban someone make sure you know the facts..

p.s. waterdude asked me atleast six times within last 6 days to rejoin because some of the people who quit and went to IK wont come back or even consider it unless i rejoin but w/e just pointing out a fact to clear my name of this "server hacker"!