Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: corrupt admins & whats going wrong

1. Default

When shit happens and admin abuses players or rules, please post it on here with a demo. Only way it will stop.
    Find demo here: ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com

If you don't know how to upload or need help, just message me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lbiza View Post
    -The players MAKE these games fun!
    Disclaimer: does not apply to ZM
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    so when you see an admin changing a map be sure to follow that format ^
    Go ahead and confuse the shit out of him lol
    No, DO NOT post a demo if a admin changes a map.

4. Default

FIRST OFF, dont throw my name around tied to abuse when said abuse wasn't abuse. Secondly, our server rules and regulations and how senior admin controls map votes and such are solid rules. Also, just because that map i so happened to be winning and on level 15 that i caneled the vote for the rtv is the same id do for anyone past level 12 for the simple fact the map is already half way over and the leader or whomever deserves the win they worked for. Now i dont know shit about zombie but ive heard nothin but bad about the admins that surface through zombie mod. Future reference though dont present bullshit excuses and other random facts from anywhere else because the shit thats in place here is pretty well thought out.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

5. Default

Wow...
    I'm surprised I wasn't included in this, considering that I was the one who changed it from stargate to another map. Astonished...

6. Default

Zombie mod, catch the rambling incoherent fever!
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lbiza View Post
    I agree that it makes all the IBIS Servers less fun to play when admins can override what 15+ other people are voting on. (e.g. Shady Virus cancelling a new map vote because he was winning in a GG map)

It almost makes us hypocritical as Americans... But the power of 1 admin overrides... It is something that should at least be discussed and possibly changed.

-The players MAKE these games fun!
    -The admins ensure the rules are followed, However they are able to go against everyone on the server if they choose!
    -Without the players, There is no need for Admins
    -We all need to work together to make the game more fun and I applaud anyone who speaks out when they see something wrong.
    -The WCS server used to have lots of people until admins went ban crazy and now you're lucky to see 3 people playing on the server

-A community without power balances is doomed to fail (e.g USA)

P.S.

Germany has their shit together, USA does not... Food for thought
    2 things about this post.

1. Shady did a correct thing by canceling the rtv. If it gets to the point that someone is past level 13+ then the players don't rtv because the map is bad, they rtv because THEY are bad and they want to change the map so they can start over otherwise they would have all rtv'd before it got to that point. I do the exact same thing if i'm senior with the exception that the player who is at 13+ also rtv's and want to change the map.

2. The WCS server didn't go empty due to admins, it got empty due to the shortcomings of the mod itself.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

As much as Shady and I don't see eye to eye, he isn't a shitty admin. I would trust his logic and judgement over many others. You're just a whiner who can't seem to understand that you lost. Get over it and move on.

WCS died cuz it sucks

9. Default

Lmao, Well this thread was comical, we need more threads like it! I laughed, lots.

Special Thank you to all those included, Racist, Euro.. especially you strongfield.

Chris: Read. you were included fag boy.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    you can take the next step add <ibis> at the end of your name then message "Maynard <ibis>" and ask him to activate your powers.

well... now I know why that happened the other day....

Maynard - The WCS Guy