Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: corrupt admins & whats going wrong

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Torpedo499 View Post
    I really don't understand how people with that attitude get admin. That's the sole reason why I've been complaining; people like you.
    I thought it would be a good idea to be interviewed before becoming an admin, and it's an idea that makes other servers pretty successful.
    I love IBIS. I love playing Zombie Mod. The fun gets sucked out of it when admins can change to any map they please without the consent of the server.
    All I'm asking for is some change. Maybe keep the $11 = admin feature however remove map change unless you are a senior admin, which should take a lot of dedication (and an interview) to become.
    I'm trying to contribute to the community and have this server appeal to everyone, you are clearing doing the opposite and pushing visitors away.
    Intersting ideas, but unlikely we will implement them. As swagbot so eloquently put it... Senior is determined by how long they have been on, with the exception of ULA, clan, zero/jigsaw. If your talking about interviewing admins to become senior, that would be what we do for ULA. Usually Ula and clan will default the senior to longest admin on however up until that admin begins to abuse admin. So in a way we already implemented that feature. We only have 3 ula admins right now, all the rest became clan. Im sure I would qualify if I was active in game, but swagbot nicely pointed out, I am not currently. I could install css on here for the use of viewing demos I guess. ... Ill probably do that actually, sounds like a good idea, though I wont play on this computer.

If you would like to look at ULA and what it takes http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...vel-Admin-Apps

If you become one you would be able to give swag the kick in the ass he seems to be asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I deserve nothing but free donuts laced with xanax okay? Well, I just don't understand paying 11 bucks a month on something you won't use for more than 2 months. Waste of money imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.