Thread: Registration on PsychoStats?

1. Default Registration on PsychoStats?

I just recently stumbled upon a registration page on psychostats -- only to end up finding out the form is disabled.

I actively check my stats and it bothers me that my display name on the web end is still my old name. Was wondering if the registration would possibly be enabled so we can fix up our own stuff?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/register.php

2. Default

PyschoStats in itself is actually dead, but that registration can only be opened by zero himself, if you want to discuss it with him shoot him a message on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

Its okay man, you're in last place

4. Default

Nah baby boy - I'm getting closer to that #1 spot day by day.

5. Default

Idk man, unless they reset the scores I don't see anyone catching Mutt even tho he doesn't play here anymore.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Idk man, unless they reset the scores I don't see anyone catching Mutt even tho he doesn't play here anymore.
    Unless someone new joined who starts playing as much as he did.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

That would be me.. :P

But I'm starting work tomorrow, so my activity will be dead from 6pm-2am.