Thread: Nemesis

1. Arrow Nemesis

I want to let you know this is your final warning, if you continue to abuse rules, pick fights with other admins, make malicious insulting comments. Especially antagonizing clan members or other admin into breaking rules. You will have your admin removed.

This is you final warning.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-19-2009 at 02:25 PM.

2. Default

he's canadian zero what else would you expect from him??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    he's canadian zero what else would you expect from him??
    Why are you instigating an argument in this thread? Here he is getting yelled at by Zero (and i think its unfair that he's the only one being singled out... but maybe other things have happened that I don't know about) and you're just antagonizing him into another argument. While I don't know what's happened in game between Nemesis and some other people in the community. On the forums it seems like he wasn't the only one arguing... other people were willingly engaging him, which just made the argument grow. And his remarks in reference to other people's ethnicity aren't one way either. Many people have made jokes about him being Canadian. It seems like everyday there are at least a couple posts making jabs about being Canadian... it's getting old.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Why are you instigating an argument in this thread? Here he is getting yelled at by Zero (and i think its unfair that he's the only one being singled out... but maybe other things have happened that I don't know about) and you're just antagonizing him into another argument. While I don't know what's happened in game between Nemesis and some other people in the community. On the forums it seems like he wasn't the only one arguing... other people were willingly engaging him, which just made the argument grow. And his remarks in reference to other people's ethnicity aren't one way either. Many people have made jokes about him being Canadian. It seems like everyday there are at least a couple posts making jabs about being Canadian... it's getting old.
    the forums and the servers are two different places. if youre picked on, and u want to get back at the people who made fun of you by getting admin... then ur an idiot.

there is no 1 antagonizing him. there is just a human who believes he is unstoppable and that actions have no reaction.

hes had this comng for awhile, with his constant admin abuse and blatant disregard to the rules.

idk who ur talking about when u say "single" out. let nemesis be an example to the rest of the admins.

break the rules and you will be punished accordingly.

5. Default

Why are you instigating an argument in this thread? Here he is getting yelled at by Zero (and i think its unfair that he's the only one being singled out... but maybe other things have happened that I don't know about)
    If this wasnt a serious matter Zero would have PM'd him instead of making a public Thread.

Zero does not unfairly single people out. You may want to find out what happened before coming to someones rescue. Just a thought. Personally I dont know anything about this but I do know how rare it is for Zero to post this kind of thread.

6. Default

I'm not trying to start an argument, nemesis knows he's gone out of line with his admin. If he doesn't than he should realize that real quick. when your warned by ZERO its near the end of the road for you unless you do a complete 180 and change yourself.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Yes, when I have a significant number of complaints from a significant number of people different strategies are used to ensure that the given player knows how serious a situation is.