Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pepper the worst admin ever!

1. Default Pepper the worst admin ever!

Pepper one day at the end of the round decides to change the map to nuke instead of italy which is super gay but i didn't mind it until the whole server left very few ppl left it got boring and i want someone to do something about this ignorant prick. he is somewhat mean and admitted that he would do anything he wants as admin.2015-03-16_00004.jpg 2015-03-03_00001.jpg
    Attached Files

Quality thread. 10/10 Would read again.

3. Default

This is veddy gud thread

4. Default

Can we at least try not to kill the server through legit admin actions D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteYuri View Post
    Pepper one day at the end of the round decides to change the map to nuke instead of italy which is super gay but i didn't mind it until the whole server left
    So... this was one day where he changed it to a more uncommon map. Because we don't ever see italy played, anddddddd you didn't mind it until you realized server was "emptied". Seems more like you're venting late after the incident occurred.

I can only imagine what your reaction is when people who tend to play a small selection of races joins. Some of these people also tend to clear out the server by just their name.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Admins can change the map to whatever they want regardless of what other players want. Also, pretty sure he didnt do it to empty the server, that was just a bad repercussion.

7. Default

Italy lol Hell I would change it too. Nothing worse than that along with Blue Arena, Deagle, and Voodoo.
    But honestly if youre gonna post something with admin abuse need to go here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...o-report-Abuse and follow format.

8. Default

Peppers totes terrabad. Like have you even seen him try to vaga?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Peppers totes terrabad. Like have you even seen him try to vaga?

Who you finna try

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Who you finna try
    I...I don't know what that means.

NOOB
    I hit Brett right in the feels.