Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chris ibis.a abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    When you do not create concise sentences the reader has to waste time making sense of what you said. Please do a better job.
    All you do is harass other players and me, and you occasionally slap others.
    To make it clear, the point was to make him think someone else was going to do it, but I already stated how that was wrong and said what I should have done instead.
    Thank you
    im sorry youre not worth me writing properly. this thread isnt about me its about you, lets not point fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    im sorry youre not worth me writing properly. this thread isnt about me its about you, lets not point fingers.
    I can never tell whether you're trolling, or you're very stupid. Your sole purpose in replying is to have everyone read it. If you don't care about concision, then why reply at all?
    I am aware that this thread is about me. This leads me to ask, "Why are you here replying?"
    It's unfortunate I don't know how to use demos. You disrespect everyone on the server almost everyday. You also abuse the slap command and freeze command.
    Last edited by iNoToRiOuS; 03-19-2015 at 02:00 AM.

3. Default

Oh gawd.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Oh gawd.
    lol see steamer remembners

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hoshiro- View Post
    There are a couple differences between that person and I. I am not as careless as to whom I speak to unlike him or her. I have only showed aggression towards Euro because everday on the server he very much likes to start shit about me publicly in the server. I am not arrogant like he or she was. I have admitted to what "I said I did wrong." I have said that I'll comply with any punishment given to me for not being just.
    If this can be taken into consideration, then may I not recieve a ban? Someone like me who has spent over 1,000 hours does not deserve empathy, should not be excused and should know right from wrong. I spend all of my free time playing on the ZM Server. If not, then I understand.

6. Default

Handled, said person knows punishment that will come after discussed facts. Closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones