Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ko0layEd: I'm requesting that his rank in zmod be removed

1. Default

There's nothing wrong with koolayed, lol.

2. Default

like hell there isn't

# 536 "[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]" STEAM_0:1:9127408 11:40 96 0 active

heard him and he sounded just like koolaid and he suspiciously shut up after I called him that.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-25-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    like hell there isn't

# 536 "[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]" STEAM_0:1:9127408 11:40 96 0 active

heard him and he sounds just like him
    I'm sure it's possible and he does sound like koolayed. Here is a demo of his voice.

4. Default

I do vote that the Koolayed threads are removed. 3 of them are completely useless. As for his states though, I say leave them as a reminder of what not to be. Besides, they'll be removed when Zero cleans the ranks next year or whatever.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I do vote that the Koolayed threads are removed. 3 of them are completely useless. As for his states though, I say leave them as a reminder of what not to be. Besides, they'll be removed when Zero cleans the ranks next year or whatever.
    Out of curiosity, why do you want them removed so bad?

So what if Koolayed is a tool? There is no reason to go around and make an effort to remove any history of the guy just because he is a dick.

You guys need to just let it go and be happy he isn't here now.

6. Default

Have you ever seen the movie "Eraser" christmas??? starring no other the governor of california. That's what needs to happen to koolayed on the forums and in the stat page.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

I don't know if I'm thinking of someone else or if someone took his name, but I remember playing with a koolayed a long time ago, he wasn't bad at all.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I don't know if I'm thinking of someone else or if someone took his name, but I remember playing with a koolayed a long time ago, he wasn't bad at all.
    First off paper where the hell have you been??? second yeah there was a player with a name of "koolayed" about 2 months back that had the same name as the koolayed in this thread, he was a problem but the real koolayed was.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    , he was a problem but the real koolayed was.
    EDIT: He wasn't a problem, but the real koolayed was

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    EDIT: He wasn't a problem, but the real koolayed was
    thanks for the correction hodgie. I didn't wanna edit the most and make other people think 'WTF is hodgie talking about??"