Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: John is here!!!! AGAIN...

1. Exclamation John is here!!!! AGAIN...

.................................................. ................. No recoil hacks v1.0 activated hack made by zero.............................................. .................................
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    .................................................. ................. No recoil hacks v1.0 activated hack made by zero.............................................. .................................
    what the fuck????

Perm ban this asshole don't even let him back in zm!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Did he used to play as lt.rambo or a similar handle? Back in Summer '08?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Did he used to play as lt.rambo or a similar handle? Back in Summer '08?
    no, trust me if you played with JOHN RAMBO, you would be typing the same shit as me.

This mofo needs to be kept away from the IBIS ZM server

he's broken every god damn rule, hacks, disrespects admins and just an all around french fag.

Smile

Holy fuck. Get this ass hole out of here right now. And @ Inthebutt, YOU JUST HAD YOUR 666th POST D:

Quote Originally Posted by res_mobile ! View Post
    holy fuck. Get this ass hole out of here right now. And @ inthebutt, you just had your 666th post d:
    eeevvviiilllll
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

You know Rambo, I have banned you a long time ago for cade breaking repeatedly. You came back like a month later or some shit, said you changed. You didn't. You get banned by another admin for the same shit you always pull. You keep breaking rules and expect us to forgive you. I say you had your chances and your IOU Forgiveness is shit.

We are a group of nice guys, but I feel like you have taken advantage of us AND the players on our server. So I say no.

EDIT: Plus hacking is a perma ban and under no condition should you even be allowed back in.

8. Default

Please, for all that is holy in zm, don't let johnrambo soil it by being there. He does nothing but break barricades, and be an (excuse my language) asshole.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    and be an (excuse my language) asshole.
    Oh god James, you said a bad word!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ReS_Mobile ! View Post
    Holy fuck. Get this ass hole out of here right now. And @ Inthebutt, YOU JUST HAD YOUR 666th POST D:
    I just noticed this, but RES why did you make a new thread account?? you only have 4 post lol.

Keep john rambo off the ZM server, no one likes him.

not even sizzle and sizzle likes everybody.