View Poll Results: Ban?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban

2 100.00%
  • No Ban

0 0%

Thread: [FF] TwistedxGamingHD | 1:00pm CST 3/31/15 PUB | STEAM_0:1:69851784

1. Default [FF] TwistedxGamingHD | 1:00pm CST 3/31/15 PUB | STEAM_0:1:69851784

Name in Game: [FF] TwistedxGamingHD
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:69851784
    Where: PUB
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...851784&Submit=
    Reason for perma ban:Aimbot+walls
    Demo: auto-20150331-134214-cs_italy.dem
    Ticks:
    Joins at 9k
    10k starts wall looking with his bot locking on
    12k accidental aimbot snap to guy behind wall after he kills one
    16900 misc wall looking
    20400 continues shooting accurately at enemy after they are running behind a wall.
    22000 more obvious bottage

He's a terrible player but happily he's also terrible at hiding his not very good hacks. I can provide more ticks if needed, I waited for a second opinion and a few more blatant shots before I banned. Also thanks to sensei for being my second opinion on that one because it looked so fishy but he played so bad I was only 99.99% sure
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 03-31-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: forgot poll

2. Default

Walling or looking at some weird ass shit. Then again the demo is kinda glitchy to me.

3. Default

Nice catch Yolo. I was on the server when Yolo banned him. The guy openly walls.. Didnt even try to hide it. There are many more ticks like Yolo mentioned if you want to watch the whole thing..

p.s.: Demos from Pub are very glitchy lately and I also had weird glitches even in spectate mode.. I see one guy shooting at spawn all round but he is actually playing normally.. Is it just me? Did this happen to anyone else?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Nice catch Yolo. I was on the server when Yolo banned him. The guy openly walls.. Didnt even try to hide it. There are many more ticks like Yolo mentioned if you want to watch the whole thing..

p.s.: Demos from Pub are very glitchy lately and I also had weird glitches even in spectate mode.. I see one guy shooting at spawn all round but he is actually playing normally.. Is it just me? Did this happen to anyone else?
    I had the same issue 1 time about a year ago and went back to watch demo and totally different than what I seen lol.

5. Default

when you see the guy shooting from spawn just rj the server and that will fix it.

6. Default

traces and weird aim assist shit going on, and hes terrible lol
    started getting glitchy a bit
    hacks are hacks

Also, The ban needs to be 1 month, not 231 mo, 2 wk, 10 hr, 39 min...
    Last edited by rawrr; 04-01-2015 at 12:45 PM.

7. Default

Confirmed.