Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a Admin Abuse...AGAINST ME.

1. Default

Toasties also banned me because I disagreed with her in the argument. I was just banned five minutes ago because i told chelsea she should stop talking about the issue on the srever because it was getting annoying, she was sitting in spec just yelling at virtus about shit that happened that no one in the server cares about. I come on the server to play gun game not to listen to this annoying girl yell about getting kicked when she was in sped for a hwile. Listen toastie its no big fucking deal you got kicked, get over it and stop bitching about it in the server. The server kept crashing, someone in there was crashing it, and I rejoin and stopped tlaking but after abotu 2 orudns of m not saying anythign i get banned for what coudl only be disagreeing with an admin.

Zero if you read this I would like to get unbanned my steam id is STEAM_0:0:6123456

I know this isnt my issue to lay in on, but I would like to say that I dont come to the Ibis server to listen to two imature admins bicker about something as little as getting kicked out of spec, and if they couldnt resolve this issue maturely i dont think thay should have admin. Its not an issue of who broke the fucking rules one time its an issue of both of you being fucking little kids crying about getting kicked out of a fuckign video game one ite in your god dman lifes. get the fuck over it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    sittin in specs for 20+ mins with full srver... kicked.. all the admins know that. ask anyone and go read TOS. bai
    Haha, you're immaturity level is amazing...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THAT BUS FROM SPEED View Post
    Toasties also banned me because I disagreed with her in the argument. I was just banned five minutes ago because i told chelsea she should stop talking about the issue on the srever because it was getting annoying, she was sitting in spec just yelling at virtus about shit that happened that no one in the server cares about. I come on the server to play gun game not to listen to this annoying girl yell about getting kicked when she was in sped for a hwile. Listen toastie its no big fucking deal you got kicked, get over it and stop bitching about it in the server. The server kept crashing, someone in there was crashing it, and I rejoin and stopped tlaking but after abotu 2 orudns of m not saying anythign i get banned for what coudl only be disagreeing with an admin.

Zero if you read this I would like to get unbanned my steam id is STEAM_0:0:6123456

I know this isnt my issue to lay in on, but I would like to say that I dont come to the Ibis server to listen to two imature admins bicker about something as little as getting kicked out of spec, and if they couldnt resolve this issue maturely i dont think thay should have admin. Its not an issue of who broke the fucking rules one time its an issue of both of you being fucking little kids crying about getting kicked out of a fuckign video game one ite in your god dman lifes. get the fuck over it.
    If you were banned 5 minutes ago, then you're already unbanned.

It was only 5 minutes.

As I posted.

And no, what you said wasn't true.

You were being a disrespectful dick and you were spamming the mic.

As stated before.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Demos are right there.

5. Default

The policy with kicking other admins that are in spec is to ask them in admin only chat if they are there and if they do not respond in a reasonable amount of time to kick them. This originated from some admins and even clan members that constantly sat in spec to help increase server ranking stats and or to get more people to join. It is a commonly accepted rule that admins can kick each other when afk for an extended period, this is also because the admin has a reserved slot anyways so it is not as though they can not get back into the server.

As for that guy who was banned, you were already unbanned so it must have been a temp ban or something.
    Also sorry for no responce as my computer crashed last night when I tired to load CS:S...

In the future I would only ask that 1) if you are going to be afk and do not want to be kicked tell the other admin 2) If you are going to kick an admin be sure to send them a few messages in admin chat first because they could be in spec demoing or something else that is important.