Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from Vent!!! woot woot!!

1. Default Banned from Vent!!! woot woot!!

lmao i was banned from bent because whytbois secrety has a crush on me and manbearpig has something against me from bc and to correct the ban message he left for you zero................"You have been banned from the server. Reason: Zero we dont want this guy related to ibis at all, banned him. He crashes servers and is the Trauma of BC clan, got kicked out."

i did not cause any trauma in BC what happened and this is the truth i have plenty of people to back me on it some of which who didnt leave bc after it happened..............what happened was a friend of mine was banned through bc servers so i unbanned him through hlsw an admin tool to watch servers without being in the game....i helped waterdude set servers up and keep everything under control so of course i knew the rcon pass because i was the one that set the pass when i uploaded the server in thefirst place...but anyways waterdude didnt like me unbanning my friend so he decides to take all the servers down reload it all from scratch get a new vent server and then tell everyone that i hacked and crashed his servers....ofcourse all the new recruits beleived him but the old school clan memeberss didnt one bit so next time u wanna ban someone make sure you know the facts..

p.s. waterdude asked me atleast six times within last 6 days to rejoin because some of the people who quit and went to IK wont come back or even consider it unless i rejoin but w/e just pointing out a fact to clear my name of this "server hacker"!

2. Default

I know waterdude, he doesnt play at childish shit like that. I heard you crashed the servers on purpose or some shit like that. And waterdude never bans anyone, like ever, unless they really really deserve it. I just dont want anything like that to happen to ibis, its nothing personal.
    -MBP

3. Default lol

FYI the orginal members of bc all quit except waterdude pounder mpoc and darkside.................me an Deadpool were the people who made BC and i helped waterdude set up the servers and i know waterdude better then you.......and anyone who knows him will tell you that he becomes two faced and he bans people but only for a day or so thats why i didnt see a big deal in unbanning the kid....im unbanned from all the servers and if i rejoined i would have free admin and all because he wants the people who smelt his bullshit and left to rejoin but anyways me and project are done with ibis i was never really part of ibis just registered on forums to read all the gossip.and you know deep down in your asshole where whytbois keeps his cock that you banned me from vent mostly for the reason that whytbois and project are having the whole argument and that i got involved and he go butthurt and rage quit then rage banned us all from vent.........ne need to reply to this mine as well close this forum cause me and project wont be on here anymore

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    FYI the orginal members of bc all quit except waterdude pounder mpoc and darkside.................me an Deadpool were the people who made BC and i helped waterdude set up the servers and i know waterdude better then you.......and anyone who knows him will tell you that he becomes two faced and he bans people but only for a day or so thats why i didnt see a big deal in unbanning the kid....im unbanned from all the servers and if i rejoined i would have free admin and all because he wants the people who smelt his bullshit and left to rejoin but anyways me and project are done with ibis i was never really part of ibis just registered on forums to read all the gossip.and you know deep down in your asshole where whytbois keeps his cock that you banned me from vent mostly for the reason that whytbois and project are having the whole argument and that i got involved and he go butthurt and rage quit then rage banned us all from vent.........ne need to reply to this mine as well close this forum cause me and project wont be on here anymore
    aww how cute.
    rage quit? can u be any more of a internet nerd?? lol. the only thing im pissed about is that the sharks lost last night.
    dont leave angry... just leave.
    peace. ya'll wont be missed.

5. Default UltraBong

This is the reason why UltraBong was banned from BC in the past and for him to think that I am 2 faced is beyond me.

In the beginning of BC yes he was an admin for me, and yes he did start up the clan with me. So he did have rcon at the time in the start.

The reason that he was banned was because he was VAC banned for hacking which I do not tolerate at anytime. When someone is an admin and to have an admin hacking on there own servers is just unacceptable. We all have to remember that we are not 13 year olds and we need to act or age at times. Also being that girls and or woman play CSS does not make it free game to have to hit on them every minute of every day.

Sometimes people just need to mind there own business and stop acting like babys.

GROW UP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [BC]Waterdude View Post
    This is the reason why UltraBong was banned from BC in the past and for him to think that I am 2 faced is beyond me.

In the beginning of BC yes he was an admin for me, and yes he did start up the clan with me. So he did have rcon at the time in the start.

The reason that he was banned was because he was VAC banned for hacking which I do not tolerate at anytime. When someone is an admin and to have an admin hacking on there own servers is just unacceptable. We all have to remember that we are not 13 year olds and we need to act or age at times. Also being that girls and or woman play CSS does not make it free game to have to hit on them every minute of every day.

Sometimes people just need to mind there own business and stop acting like babys.

GROW UP
    VAC banned ? I have no respect for cheaters. -1 for Lamers.

7. Default

I dont have any use for that either... I have been VAC Banned myself at one time for my son installing something on my computer even being that I never knew it... Try to just get some skill without hacking...

Just an FYI... Bong had a few different accounts in the past, if you banned him you may need to do it by IP instead of Steam.

Waterdude

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [BC]Waterdude View Post
    I dont have any use for that either... I have been VAC Banned myself at one time for my son installing something on my computer even being that I never knew it... Try to just get some skill without hacking...

Just an FYI... Bong had a few different accounts in the past, if you banned him you may need to do it by IP instead of Steam.

Waterdude
    Thanks for the heads up ! I might stop by and visit your servers from time to time.

9. Default

lol this is like a witch hunt...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol this is like a witch hunt...
    there are no witch hunts when it comes to hacking. VAC bans HACKERS. not suspected hackers. it bans HACKERS.

sorry ur new butt budy had a dark sercret you never bothered to learn.

waterdude has much respect by me. even though we keep getting deleted off each others steam pages.

this makes me giggle. you guys are fucking stupid. MORONS I SAY!!! dumb FUCKS.