Thread: zm_grass

1. Angry zm_grass

Bit curious after JamaicanBacon said the spot wasn't cade-able.

In grass, under the room guarded by a code. Is a room, with a gated wall and telephone on the wall. Now you can only get in if you crotch.

C: What I was doing is. Leaving it open until a zombie comes in. Shooting a vending machine onto them.
    Q: Illegal? Since I am keeping entrance open but using the area objects to my advantage?

2. Default

If when you trapped the zombie with the vending machine, and the vending machine is blocking the entrance, then yes it is illegal. If you trapped the zombie but the entrance is NOT blocked, then no it is not illegal. All depends on if other zombies can get in after you have trapped the first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

3. Default

Then its illegal. Well its illegal if other zombies are trying to follow but if its just one. IT isn't illegal.

Question answered. Close please.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Then its illegal. Well its illegal if other zombies are trying to follow but if its just one. IT isn't illegal.

Question answered. Close please.
    It doesnt matter if there are no other zombies if the entrance is block it is illegal, period

5. Default

Ahh, even after I trap the zombie. Entrance can not be blocked. Got cha!

6. Default

Is there only 1 entrance to the room? or others?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Is there only 1 entrance to the room? or others?
    Ik that room, only 1 entrance

8. Default

1 entrance and its a crouch spot? Oh of course that illegal then.

9. Default

you made a thread over one spot.. theres like 42 OP spots on that map, somehow you find the one spot thats illegal..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.