Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CoD4

1. Default

Ok this what you do MBP, Go to Target, fill of a cart full of shit, pick up the call of duty 4 box, as your pushing the cart around the store, open the box and get the cd key for free!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Ok this what you do MBP, Go to Target, fill of a cart full of shit, pick up the call of duty 4 box, as your pushing the cart around the store, open the box and get the cd key for free!
    Now why would you want to get MBP arrested for breaking the law. He's in enough trouble already for being a perv. Now you want him to be a thief too ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Now why would you want to get MBP arrested for breaking the law. He's in enough trouble already for being a perv. Now you want him to be a thief too ?
    How about you not be a dick and an asshole? How about that?
    -MBP

4. Default

I Think he only kidding MBP, No body here thinks your a perv, plus we've done way far worst shit then that, I think I'm a perv.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    How about you not be a dick and an asshole? How about that?

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I Think he only kidding MBP, No body here thinks your a perv, plus we've done way far worst shit then that, I think I'm a perv.
    i think man bear is a perv.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    i think man bear is a perv.
    A virgin like you probably thinks everyone is a pervert. I don't want to start a flame though, so i am going to lock this thread because it is way off topic.
    -MBP