Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CoD4

Default CoD4

okay i bought CoD4 at a store. and i found out that steam sells it. so i figure ill just punch in the product code and activate it on steam. well i get bitch slaped saying invalid product code. so i take it up with steam at there forums. and they say they have no intintions of making CoD4 compatible with steam. wtf man ( its more of a rant than anything else lol )

2. Default

pwnt k thx

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Yeah you got beat in the head!

4. Default

So do they sell CoD4 on steam or not? I have been thinking about buying it because of the things i have heard so far about it.
    -MBP

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    So do they sell CoD4 on steam or not? I have been thinking about buying it because of the things i have heard so far about it.
    yea you can buy it off of steam

6. Default

yea cod 4 is pretty sick i got on it pretty hard right when it came out

7. Default

i gotz it for my ds :P
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    i gotz it for my ds :P
    Foreal? Are the graphics and game play acceptable? Multi-player work?
    -MBP

9. Default

Download It Mbp!

10. Default

I would torrent it, but the multi-player wouldn't work. And i heard thats the best part of the game. I might actually have to buy my first game in a year.
    -MBP