Thread: ban m4 fd god

1. Default ban m4 fd god

Name in Game: m4 m@n FD GOD︻デ═----

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:83045997

Where: zmod

Link to any previous bans:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...3045997&Submit

Reason to ban:
    This kid has gotten on my nerves a bit lately with his fucking bhopping anytime hes zombie he bhops to the front of the humans in a matter of seconds and even if you shoot him while mid bhop he still manages to keep coming at you as if hes a fucking deformed on cade maps i also noticed he always gets tagged on purpose so that he can repeatedly go around bhoping killing everyone just wanted to see if he can get banned for this maybe hes using scripts or something cause i didnt think you could bhop on zmod anymore just take a look...

PROOF:
    demo-FDGODSORRENTO.rar
    TICKS: BETWEEN 7900-8600
    10600-11200
    picks up unreal speed i honestly think its scripts but i dont know thats all the proof i really need to show you thats all thank you

2. Default

I have reviewed a portion of the demo especially between ticks 7900 and 8600.

I personally think there is something fishy going on with where he does not slow down after hopping, it seems like he's just picking up more speed.

I will leave this up to the higher management to decide upon as far as if he is truly cheating.

I just wanted to give my input on this as an admin, plus Druken Irishrush has been noticing this going on for some time now.

3. Default

I've always thought he was using scripts of some sort, personally.. I know how to bhop, and nowhere near perfect with it.. sometimes i'll get a bunch of good hops out of it and other times it stops me dead in my tracks and makes me fall back farther than if I would of just strafe ran. He's to perfect with it.. Anyone who bhops legit knows that you will miss hops, scripts don't miss hardly ever.. something to keep an eye on for sure.

Just my two cents.

4. Default

I Agree 100% with you Jax. Something just dose not seem right in my gut with this.

But like I said, I don't want to assume this kid is cheating, even know it clearly looks that way to me.

I want to leave it up to someone who has more experience than me to determine if cheating is actually taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by JaX View Post
    I've always thought he was using scripts of some sort, personally.. I know how to bhop, and nowhere near perfect with it.. sometimes i'll get a bunch of good hops out of it and other times it stops me dead in my tracks and makes me fall back farther than if I would of just strafe ran. He's to perfect with it.. Anyone who bhops legit knows that you will miss hops, scripts don't miss hardly ever.. something to keep an eye on for sure.

Just my two cents.

5. Default

Kid's the most obvious scripter I've ever seen.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

6. Default

Possibly a scripter but hes bhop is off sometimes, and i spectate him alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

7. Default

Let's just shut the zm server down and let the fags takeover GG and Pub for a week. This will get him caught.

8. Default

Since you are reporting him for bhop scripting the post is in the wrong section, should be in the User Perma Request section.

He's too consistent with his bhop to be legit

9. Default

Didn't know it was a permanent ban situation my mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Possibly a scripter but hes bhop is off sometimes, and i spectate him alot.
    Lately he hasn't been off at all
    Btw drunken for ula after this bust

10. Default

I would like to point out that this bhopping would not be at all possible if not for the map ze_harry_potter_v1_cfix2. In that map when you reach the extreme stages the anti-bhop setting the server has is disabled (or whatever stops bhopping), and that effect carries on even after the map is over and a new one is loaded. So the anti-bhop setting will be disabled until the server restarts. This is like the grenade particle that carries on even after the map is over (ze_cyberderp). To avoid future complications if bhopping ever becomes an issue I implore admins to restart the server... I don't know if regular admins can, or if restarting the server is bad, but if they cant do it they definitely should.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.