1 25.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ban m4 fd god

1. Default

plz ban me plz plz plz plz plz

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by najtsirk View Post
    plz ban me plz plz plz plz plz
    I know you've been looking for any excuse to stop playing on ibis. If you really want to be gone then I vote ban. He told me in private chat before that his sister had downloaded some script.. Ill post proof in a bit

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1404.PNG

There, admitted he has a script
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

3. Default

ty core I love you (☞͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡°)☞

4. Default

That screenshot is no proof that it isn't him doing it though. If we would let him slide cuz his sister downloaded something would be unjust to the many we have banned for their siblings doing something on their account. Irish is a perfect example of that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    That screenshot is no proof that it isn't him doing it though. If we would let him slide cuz his sister downloaded something would be unjust to the many we have banned for their siblings doing something on their account. Irish is a perfect example of that.
    you must be confused, i posted that not to defend him but to incriminate him. He openly admits that he has a script and now evidence arises that clreaely shows him jump scripting. The point isnt that his sis downloaded it but the fact that he has it, knows about it, and is using it. And yes you are right not banning him b/c his sis got the script would go against what has happend before.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

6. Default

I read what I posted and see where you thought I was attacking. I am sorry I meant to point out that this is the same scenario as we have had before. Apologies.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    I read what I posted and see where you thought I was attacking. I am sorry I meant to point out that this is the same scenario as we have had before. Apologies.
    I couldn't believe my eyes reading this ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

8. Default

hahaha fuck you swagbot same senario as irish that was fucking funny hahahahaha but true

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    I couldn't believe my eyes reading this ^
    Hey I can be civil... you raging yuropoor fagit

10. Default

This guy is a dear friend of mine.
    That being said, before the new version of Harry Potter was released, I noticed him bhoping on the server. Unfortunately, I became aware that he could never surpass my speed which I gained while strafe running with a scout. I've noticed that many complain about his bhoping, but soley for the purpose of getting tagged (rage). He takes advantage of getting shot at. I'm sure you are all aware that the poison class is given increased knock back. He then strafes after being shot to become ahead of the group of CTs. Majority of those who have complained are just flaming for that reason, but misunderstand it as bhoping, unless I am incorrect.

Regarding the bug on ze_harry_potter_v1_cfix2, it needs to be fixed. Bhop is enabled after going to extreme. Any administrator can notice it when enabling /rcon_alltalk 1, and he or she will notice in the sv_tags.
    If the server does not crash, or if the server is not put into a restart, then it stays enabled. And considering that we play that map multiple times every day, then it is inevitable that bhoping will stay enabled unless the bug is debugged.
    Thank you