• Warn

0 0%
  • No action

1 25.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ban m4 fd god

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    It's apparent that you are not able to comprehend.
    With that being said, you have to consider that this may be possible because of the bug.
    Any evidence would have to be presented without bhoping being enabled.
    Unfortunately, anything used to defend him cannot be accounted because of the screenshot, and he requests himself to be banned.
    i comprehend what you are saying but why the fuck do i care what u have to say when he posted a screenshot before you wrote your pointless essay just stop talking your rubbish for once ffs... Im not going to bother reading your garbage anymore because clearly all you want to do is type all this excessive bullshit using unnecessary vocabulary in your attempt to make everyone look stupid because you can use big words good for you no one cares. before you start to write your next paragraph about all my improper grammar and punctuation remember this is the internet all you have to do is get your point across. NOUGH SAID

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishrush View Post
    i comprehend what you are saying but why the fuck do i care what u have to say when he posted a screenshot before you wrote your pointless essay just stop talking your rubbish for once ffs... Im not going to bother reading your garbage anymore because clearly all you want to do is type all this excessive bullshit using unnecessary vocabulary in your attempt to make everyone look stupid because you can use big words good for you no one cares. before you start to write your next paragraph about all my improper grammar and punctuation remember this is the internet all you have to do is get your point across. NOUGH SAID
    I'm sorry you feel intimidated. Why would I try to impress? And it is very difficult to get your point across if you don't use proper syntax, proper punctuation and be concise. With that being said, it's difficult for me to find unnecessary vocabulary. Anyway, thank you

3. Default

Just decided to jump in here real quick.

I find it amusing that you even think that bhopping of that level is scripting.

But he does seem to want to get banned so why not.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

Oh HAI Xer!!

But I just finished watching the demo a few times.

I'm not seeing bhop scripts at all. Yeah, he gains speed, but he's not consistent with his speed.
    He loses little bit of speed randomly. Slightly, but still losing speed. With scripts, you keep that speed if not gain speed.

Also, it's poison class...I understand if he was a fast zombie and bhopping, that's one thing, but it's poison..More than enough time to get ready for the next jump as well as strafe in the air.

I vote no ban for bhop scripts, but he does want to get banned. So....LOL

But seriously, I vote no ban.

5. Default

Nope.