Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 10 months?

Default 10 months?

I just checked SourceBans and found a 10 month ban. What's that about?

As far as I'm aware, regular admins are only capable of banning for a month, and that's usually for a permanent ban request. What's the deal with this?

dairyy 10 month

Additionally, the ban states 'team attacking' and the user has no previous bans.

2. Default

according to the comment on the ban Sensei left, it was supposed to be for a day...

3. Default

I was there.. It was 4-5 people trolling, tk'ing, spamming at once.. Chaotic.. I messaged him already. He'll change it I'm sure..

4. Default

Alright im holding you to that

5. Default

=) Roger that..

6. Default

I would love to change it how do I get an account for source bans(forum account doesn't log in and can't find a register button)? I have numbers of minutes for different periods of time in a notepad had the wrong one copied so that's entirely my fault on that. Will change it soon as I figure this sourcebans nonsense out.

7. Default

Yolo, get online in Steam and I'll walk you through it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I was there.. It was 4-5 people trolling, tk'ing, spamming at once.. Chaotic.. I messaged him already. He'll change it I'm sure..
    Ah, alright. Just wanted to make sure something stupid wasn't going on.

9. Default

looks like someone else reduced it so thankyou whoever did that. I have legitimately tried everything I can think of including editing my email and pw on the forums and steam account to get into sourcebans or make the lost password function work and am thoroughly stumped so if there's any way someone could just set it to my current email so I can get in there and clean up my own messes that would be wonderful.
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 04-08-2015 at 07:42 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yolo Swaggins View Post
    looks like someone else reduced it so thankyou whoever did that. I have legitimately tried everything I can think of including editing my email and pw on the forums and steam account to get into sourcebans or make the lost password function work and am thoroughly stumped so if there's any way someone could just set it to my current email so I can get in there and clean up my own messes that would be wonderful.

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? Make sure to give a few seconds after you unplug it though.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.