Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Special_K Hax?

1. Default

No air conditioning either. Just a big old fan. LoL

2. Default

Upon closer inspection, he has one of them dream catchers in his room...I thought it was a clock...homosexuals use dream catchers. Also, Rockstar energy drinks sucks! Full Throttle is better

3. Default

Who said you hack? You are just another victim of my PEW...

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Dreamcatcher I made a long time ago. I have an A/C unit, but it's kinda hard to cool a 14x24 room with a 10000 btu unit. The energy drink was ok, but I have had more energy drinks than probably most of you. :P I review them, I have over 200 Bawls bottles, and about 200 different energy drinks in my kitchen.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround

5. Default

I'll play on 1 15in monitor and still owned!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
    Dreamcatcher I made a long time ago. I have an A/C unit, but it's kinda hard to cool a 14x24 room with a 10000 btu unit. The energy drink was ok, but I have had more energy drinks than probably most of you. :P I review them, I have over 200 Bawls bottles, and about 200 different energy drinks in my kitchen.
    you're right they undersized your unit by at least half a ton. they forgot about peak load conditions. so either request a 12k btu unit or set your system up by the thermostat so it runs longer. or keep using a dirty fan lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you're right they undersized your unit by at least half a ton. they forgot about peak load conditions. so either request a 12k btu unit or set your system up by the thermostat so it runs longer. or keep using a dirty fan lol.
    I see you been learning your shit depro, keep up the schooling.

8. Default

1. Anything above 10k BTU wouldn't fit in the custom sized window for my room. 10k is enough to cool the dimensions of my room if it were an attic that was finished.
    2. The sun heats up my room easily without it being that hot.
    3. The fan was there before I bought my A/C and it was only in the window temporarily.
    4. My house is 80 years old and they never ran central air to my room.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround