Thread: [Configure] de_nuke

1. Default [Configure] de_nuke

Map: de_nuke

Change: Become available to add in to choices when starting a map vote from Commands..

Reason: When I want to change the map in Pub, I dont just change it to whatever I want.. I ask players what map they want and then start a vote with their nominations.. Some players ask for de_nuke.. But its not in the list when you want to start a map vote. So to change to nuke I have to write command and enforce. I request the map to be available in choices..

Best Regards

2. Default

After the nextmap vote is over, just make another vote. Whatever won (which would be dust2 or office) or Nuke. That's until it gets added.
    I would love to get a bunch of new maps in Pub but that's a lot of work and Idk if we will ever pick up traffic in there.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    After the nextmap vote is over, just make another vote. Whatever won (which would be dust2 or office) or Nuke. That's until it gets added.
    I would love to get a bunch of new maps in Pub but that's a lot of work and Idk if we will ever pick up traffic in there.
    I couldnt understand how I'm going to make another vote with Nuke.. Thats what I request to be configured actually. I know I can change to Nuke by writing !map de_nuke. But if I use admin commands list>map commands>map vote> I get a list of maps to choose from.. Then you choose 5 and it says start the vote.. In that list; there is no de_nuke..

p.s.: About the new maps, I'm with you 100%.. Tired of all the generic maps myself. Working on that actually. I'm trying to come up with a list that I can give to Zero.. Kind of "most requested maps by actual Pub players" list.. Would love to have your input in that Money..
    About the traffic I think we have a good amount of skillful players and a very good amount of nice people.. I'm positive that it will attract more people in time as we join and promote it.

4. Default

Lets say dust2 wins the vote, after 15 seconds go into console and put sm_vote Map Dust2 Nuke.
    If im not mistaken I thought I heard the reason Pub started dying was all the new different maps, idk tho.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Lets say dust2 wins the vote, after 15 seconds go into console and put sm_vote Map Dust2 Nuke.
    If im not mistaken I thought I heard the reason Pub started dying was all the new different maps, idk tho.
    Thx for that.. I'll try that command. Guess it will start a run-off vote between dust2 and nuke.. Is there a command for me to add nuke into the general voting list?

p.s: We can discuss and utilize maps in Pub on another thread (I know this is not the place for it) but I think the reason that people stopped coming to Pub was because you were the only admin frequently joining in and when you weren't around it was chaotic.. I think its picking up now.. I see new players everyday..

6. Default

I wish but adding maps to nomination list would be up to Zero.