Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ban Using Steam ID

1. Default

If that's how you want to perceive me, then so be it. And if you have that mindest, then there's no chance of you ever winning.
    By the way, I don't treat these exchanges of replies as a win or lose case. It's apparent that you do.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    This is pretty entertaining. Please, keep it coming.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    <whispering>
    *excuse me , excuse me, sorry, excuse me, sorry, whoops, i'm so sorry, excuse me, thank you, sorry, hey scribbs, im here! Scoot over and pass me the popcorn?*
    </whispering>
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Sorry I am late, please pass the popcorn. On a Serious note, guys there is no need to turn this into a shouting match. The Question has been answered, lets try to keep it peaceful.

5. Default

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Well I tried, that's all I can say.

7. Default

Well like I said in previous threads I'm not going to bother responding or even reading his response because it's too sophisticated for my little brain but from reading everyone else's comments you seem to be really upset hahaha which amuses me. Just keeping the thread alive for evil and Scribs btw a ula spot is open better get yourself a few extra pair of knee pads your gunna have to suck Scribs dick a lot more to fill the position your on the right path though apex or anon or Chris or whatever the fuck you call yourself.

#apexanonchrisreject for ULA
    Slowly sucking each clan
    Members dick on the way
    To the top ��

Btw swagbot I luv u bro

8. Default

I'm at awe. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah. Holy shit I died