Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ban Using Steam ID

1. Default Ban Using Steam ID

Hello!
    How do you ban someone using his or her Steam ID?
    May I get an example instead of being told what to type?
    gr. No: !ban Steam-ID Time Reason
    I am aware that I can just type !admin, and thus do it manually, however, it is more easy when being able to type it in especially when dealing with players who only have one special character in his or her name.
    Thank you

2. Default

go into console and type in status. This will bring everyone's steam ID up.

Having said that, using !ban "username" "time" will work as a steamid ban.

3. Default

First of all, you want to be incognito and bind sm_admin to a key so it doesn't appear in chat.

bind ins sm_admin
    Press your Insert key to access your admin menu.

To ban via command, you would type:
    sm_ban STEAM_0:0:19745660 30 "Team Killing"

Or in chat:
    !ban STEAM_0:0:19745660 30 "Team Killing"

Always use parentheses when typing spaced reasons as the whole reason will not be parsed otherwise.

4. Default

I thank you both.

5. Default

just use your real name and grow some balls when u ban some1 your not kidding anyone everyone knows who u are when u type place about 50 times when u connect

6. Default

You're so pathetic and mad. You must care. You attempted to have me banned while you were banned. Good job on avoiding a ban. Bravo!
    "... grow some balls when u ban some1 yournot kidding anyone..." Uhm, please explain why anyone would change his or her name when banning someone? I forgot. You're also very stupid.
    You should lay off the hahandywork, and enroll in a ENG 350 class. I can be your tutor.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    You're so pathetic and mad. You must care. You attempted to have me banned while you were banned. Good job on avoiding a ban. Bravo!
    "... grow some balls when u ban some1 yournot kidding anyone..." Uhm, please explain why anyone would change his or her name when banning someone? I forgot. You're also very stupid.
    You should lay off the hahandywork, and enroll in a ENG 350 class. I can be your tutor.
    The buttmad is strong here. Taking irish seriously is like fully comprehending why Cyber loves dick. We will never know why, it's just life. Get over yourself and that ego. You're a shitty kid who pays 11 bucks a month on a game that is over ten years old. You're not god.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    The buttmad is strong here. Taking irish seriously is like fully comprehending why Cyber loves dick. We will never know why, it's just life. Get over yourself and that ego. You're a shitty kid who pays 11 bucks a month on a game that is over ten years old. You're not god.
    And then there's you. How pitiful it must be to be... Someone who portrays himself or herself to be an adult by addressing everyone who he or she speaks to as a kid or child. However, your prefrontal cortex has yet to be developed, and until that happens just keep making haste, reckless and silly supposotions. Thanks!

By the way, I hope the both of you are aware that I completely enjoy this. You're only feeding... It doesn't take that much to figure it out!

I forgot who I am talking to. Forgive me. I am sure you won't be able to comprehend some of the things I stated.
    Last edited by iNoToRiOuS; 04-14-2015 at 12:34 AM.

9. Default

This is pretty entertaining. Please, keep it coming.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    And then there's you. How pitiful it must be to be... Someone who portrays himself or herself to be an adult by addressing everyone who he or she speaks to as a kid or child. However, your prefrontal cortex has yet to be developed, and until that happens just keep making haste, reckless and silly supposotions. Thanks!

By the way, I hope the both of you are aware that I completely enjoy this. You're only feeding... It doesn't take that much to figure it out!

I forgot who I am talking to. Forgive me. I am sure you won't be able to comprehend some of the things I stated.
    I swear after every post you make I think of you as a fat neck bearded faggot tipping his fedora at me. It's like you won a religious argument.