Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Enough is enough!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishrush View Post
    king does that all the time just stand behind him if he keeps blocking tag him thats what i do some1 will get into the cade be4 him but he will block the entrance then say this is my cade but its really not his its the 1st person who entered the cades cade lol anyway if he tries blocking get him tagged simple.
    Oh no worries. I'll fix his ass and his little butt buddies next time it goes on. We'll see who rages then.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Oh lookie, told you! I'd be punished for it! I'll enjoy the break for a day. NOT dealing with your bullshit. Some of us enjoy IBIS but fuck face admins like yourself like to screw up game play. That is ok. I'll settle with that. I'll let your little ego bubble grow, childish idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes money, exactly where I'm talking about. Tried searching for the category before I made the thread but found it now.
    I hope you are aware that when you indirectly use "fuck face admins", you are targeting every admin that actually cares about the community, one being myself, and you are just creating a bad rep for yourself.

If you believe an admin is abusing their powers, as money stated; post an admin abuse thread.
    You're welcome to rant -- but there's a fine line between ranting and bashing.

This isn't high school. Keep that shit there. We like to have fun here. I understand that others choose to do otherwise, but if you can't help us, we can't help you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    I hope you are aware that when you indirectly use "fuck face admins", you are targeting every admin that actually cares about the community, one being myself, and you are just creating a bad rep for yourself.

If you believe an admin is abusing their powers, as money stated; post an admin abuse thread.
    You're welcome to rant -- but there's a fine line between ranting and bashing.

This isn't high school. Keep that shit there. We like to have fun here. I understand that others choose to do otherwise, but if you can't help us, we can't help you.
    Easy Whitey, I know which admins care and who are just being clowns. You know I know. When I made that statement, it was toward the two who know who they are. Why I didn't come out directly toward them because I didn't have the capture set up. They knew what they were doing and if they do read this. Know who the thread is pointing to.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Easy Whitey, I know which admins care and who are just being clowns. You know I know. When I made that statement, it was toward the two who know who they are. Why I didn't come out directly toward them because I didn't have the capture set up. They knew what they were doing and if they do read this. Know who the thread is pointing to.
    Not sure what you mean by the "capture" but the server automatically records all events on said server in video, audio ect from every players perspective and 3rd person and these files can be downloaded by anyone within 72 hours of their creation.

5. Default

LINKY to the zombie mod demos.

Blocking in a ZM map is not illegal as others said. It would be illegal in a ZE map, but there's already no block on those maps.
    It's just a dick move, it's all about the rank for people in ZM.

But honestly, in that map..almost EVERYONE goes to cages..it is RIGHT next to spawn. Makes sense.

Just make sure you don't break any rules with whatever you do.

6. Default

Majin,

These are the words you used to address the two admins you refer to: "idiot", "fuck face", "childish idiot"

This is not some alternative universe. The people you insult are still, very real. Do you start talking to people like this on the street when you get angry?
    Like Whitey pointed out to you; your approach just creates a bad rep for you and doesn't help with your case. Its also offending to all of us, other admins. And you seem to be acting in the same way even after you have been told to "calm down" by Phil, Money and Whitey..

You openly disrespect an admin.. You should know; he would be in his right to reban you for this.
    And the bans you receive is not something for you to "ride out".. You act like you are going to wait a day and come back and act inappropriately all over again. The ban is a physical enforcement of the warning that is given to you. So you understand that you are charging at a wind mill.. And threatening admins; "I'll fix his ass and his little butt buddies next time it goes on" -- This is not going to work out for you at all..

Admins, regardless of what you think of us, are not two sets of people; the ones who care and ones who don't. We ALL care. And the idea is never to "get rid off" people or get in a blood feud.. Its the opposite. Keeping people on the server and making the server a fun and decent gaming ground for everyone is the principle.

I hope you calmed down and if you have, I want you to ask yourself this question: How is it going to play out the next time you join the zm server with these admins you openly disrespected? You don't have to answer here.. Just, calmly, with an open mind, think about that.

For admin abuse you can start a thread here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse (Fair reminder; you have been pointed out that the action you referred to is not against the rules)

For an unban request you can start a thread here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me (I don't think you have much of a case here either though, you just admitted to your offense in this thread)

Please change your approach. Check your language, your manners. Also an apology post to the two admins you insulted would go a long way.. We are here as admins BECAUSE we care.. I second the comment below:

We like to have fun here. I understand that others choose to do otherwise, but if you can't help us, we can't help you.

7. Default

if you can't help us, we can't help you.
    Or rephrased: help us, help you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Majin,
    And you seem to be acting in the same way even after you have been told to "calm down" by Phil, Money and Whitey..
    Lets not make this a repetitive thread, giving me rules of what is and isn't illegal please. Whitey, Money and Phil summed up the issue. It was the classic dick move, nothing more. This was a rant because I've called it out numerous times in chat, continuously done it. As for filing a admin abuse thread. It would've been irrelevant because it isn't illegal. What I done to get ban was infact illegal. I accepted the punishment, life goes on! Sensei I know where you're coming from but I am pretty calm. "Once my ban is up, I'm going to act out once again?" That is a negative. I'm just going to take a members advice and tag. A simple, harmless tactic that will teach a lesson. "Block me, I'll tag. So don't block."

Therefore you'll have to excuse my frustration. Anyone in my shoes could clearly see why it would be hair pulling to continuously run into the issue. That's all.

9. Default

The amount of whiney little children in here is too damn high. Get over the fucking bullshit and just play the game. If you find that you cannot enjoy a few rounds anymore without moaning or bitching, then it's time to uninstall and go away for a bit.

10. Default

Speaking of which when are you reinstalling the game swaggy? Lol