Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough!

1. Default Enough is enough!

/Rant

Its not OK for a random to block a pathway, right?
    What makes it OK for a ADMIN block a pathway?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!

It doesn't make it OK and it continuously goes on. Especially on Zmod: Beachstrike! You know who the hell you are, idiot! You continuously do it because you're special! Its fucking bullshit and you know it! Yeah and I shot yours and Yankee's cade. Looks like we both broke the rules but looks I'll be punished and you'll keep blocking, fuck face.

/Rantover

2. Default

Are you talking about the caged in area where ppl block the 2 little rooms off?
    If you think an admin is abusing their powers then make a thread.

3. Default

Oh lookie, told you! I'd be punished for it! I'll enjoy the break for a day. NOT dealing with your bullshit. Some of us enjoy IBIS but fuck face admins like yourself like to screw up game play. That is ok. I'll settle with that. I'll let your little ego bubble grow, childish idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes money, exactly where I'm talking about. Tried searching for the category before I made the thread but found it now.

4. Default

Yea if their just blocking the entrance to the 2 little rooms its not considered illegal. Its a dick move but its still legal.
    Now if they were blocking a pathway that leads to somewhere that's a different story.
    Also before you were banned were you kicked or slayed?
    Last edited by $Money$; 04-13-2015 at 07:20 PM.

5. Default

Hmm. Was unaware its legal to block either entrance to those rooms! I guess the punishment is irrelevant. Less you're talking about me? I shot out K I N Gs cade before I left. Anger happens.

6. Default

Well whenever a player goes into those 2 places its considered their cade. So destroying it would be cade breaking.

7. Default

You should drink a beer or 7.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Well whenever a player goes into those 2 places its considered their cade. So destroying it would be cade breaking.
    Na, it wasn't a cade in those two spots. It was another spot but yeah I know what cade breaking is. I'll ride out this ban, np. Phil I would if I wasn't going to orientation tomorrow.

9. Default

king does that all the time just stand behind him if he keeps blocking tag him thats what i do some1 will get into the cade be4 him but he will block the entrance then say this is my cade but its really not his its the 1st person who entered the cades cade lol anyway if he tries blocking get him tagged simple.

10. Default

There you go Phil, a few beers will loosen him up
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    You should drink a beer or 7.