Hello, my name is YoYoYonnY. Not YoYoYOnnY.
INFO
My name is Jonne Ransijn (Try to pronounce my name, make me laugh). I was born (and still live) in the Netherlands (Thats that one country where both soft drugs and prostitution are legal)
I am 16 year old, so still in college. If I act like I am 11 years old, thats probably because I am, I'm not sure yet.
I like to program some stuffs, so I made a motd for gungame that is a little less ugly than the original, just a little bit (http://www.ibisgaming.com/motd/motd(gg).html).
SPECS
Uhm... Acer laptop... and... uhm... Control Panel tells me: Acer Aspire SW5-012. Is that enough to realise its crappy? ok thanks.
FAQ
(No I dont get these questions answered frequently, I just needed a fancy title)
How did you get your name?
I got my name just like anyone else: My parents gave it to me at birth.
How did you get your ingame name?
Thats a very good question, I'm glad you asked!
As you might have already read, my real name is Jonne. This kind of evolved to jojo-jonne or yoyo-jonne, and later to jojojonny (yoyojonny). When I made my hyves account (Its a dead dutch social network) I chose for the name jojojonny, at around the same time I decided to buy Minecraft, with the same username. In minecraft I learned alot of english words from youtubers and the game itself, and it didnt take long before I could join a english server without a problem. At this point I realized that jojojonny was quite a weird name to have on a english server, so when I joined my first FPS (BeGone - Last Stand) I chose the name YoYoYonnY. BeGone was the perfect place to chose my name, because there is no such thing as passwords, you just enter a username and hope theres noone with the same username online. From there, I decided to keep YoYoYonnY for my other accounts, and when [email protected] got blocked for entering a social networking site (Google+) while being too young (< 14) I decided to create the gmail acount [email protected]. From there on I basicaly used my name for all my games, including Steam.
How did you get into ibis?
Ever since I've seen people play CS:GO, i've been obessed by it. I wanted to get the game asap, but I thought my crappy laptop couldn't handle it. I found Counter-Strike: Nexon Zombies (Its basicly a free version of Counter-Strike 1.6, but with only noobs, :P) on steam and decided to play it for a bit. I played it for a couple of weeks, when I noticed the new broadcast feature of steam. I watched some livestreams, but most of them were pretty boring. At that point I didn't realy bother to get back to Nexon Zombies, so I watched a video from 3kliksphilip, playing CS:GO on a windows vista laptop. It was april fools, so I didnt really trust the video. I Googled some stuff and found out CS:GO could acturely be ran on those crappy vista computers. It was too late at night, so I decided to quit and maybe watch some more Youtube. I eventualy got bored and decided to take a look at the CS:GO twitch streams. Nothing too much there at that time. I searched for Nexon Zombie streams, but (obviously) without success. There were some Counter-Strike: Source streams, which I thought was pretty interesting (There are still people playing Source? :O such wow) I clicked on the video with the most views: Counter-Strike Source: GunGame by RawrStreams. Just knowing there were still decent Source servers was enough for me. I bought the full CS:GO pack (I've always wanted to play 1.6 aswell) and joined the ibis server.

TL;DR; lol why did you click if you didnt want to read all this