Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spawn protection!

1. Default Spawn protection!

How's about a 1-2 second spawn protection? Not sure if explanation is needed here, rite? 1-2 seconds is not long enough for someone to take advantage of or abuse - or at least I've never seen it happen in GG servers I used to play on like TnB, TPG, etc...

2. Default

sure why not

3. Default

Why not add the one that's on the DM server? 2 or 3 seconds unless you shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I agree a couple seconds is needed so many spawn kills on the right maps is ridiculous.

5. Default

Fucking hate getting killed while the animation is taking the gun out.
    my name a jebby

6. Default

I have to disagree, while this would be nice on maps like Pool Day, on which you can just snipe across, it wouldn't translate too well into maps like aim_shotty. any player joining in the middle of the round could get 1-2 kills just because of a spawn protection. I don't think it's enough of an issue to need implementation.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Too Good View Post
    I have to disagree, while this would be nice on maps like Pool Day, on which you can just snipe across, it wouldn't translate too well into maps like aim_shotty. any player joining in the middle of the round could get 1-2 kills just because of a spawn protection. I don't think it's enough of an issue to need implementation.
    If you would actually read you would see that you can't get any kills while under spawn protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    If you would actually read you would see that you can't get any kills while under spawn protection.
    but...reading is so overrated

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    That's funny, being that you said until you shoot, you would get that protection. Then you said if i would actually read, i would see that you can't get any kills while under spawn protection.... well, maybe you couldn't, but people like myself who would actually aim then shoot probably would. So i guess it would be in my advantage! good idea!

10. Default

So....so how do you get 2 kills?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.