Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Howdy hi!

1. Wink Howdy hi!

well hello there all of you fine lovelies! i just finished getting done registering on the forums here and i hopped straight into the gun game server to catch some game time because i enjoy the server a lot. i ran into some difficulties completing that task when i found i was banned last night. So if nothing changes i will see you guys in a month or so...... anyways now lets give you that introduction you where hoping for. I'm a super geek, i love D&D and other role playing games, i play Magic (MTG) extensively, and video games are my life my love and my job. what i hope to find in this community is a cool group of friends and a great server to hang out in and its looking great so far Cx I have a lot of free time and most of the time when im online id much rather be playing a game with a smaller group of people so if any one of ya want a buddy to play games with i have quite a collection and im always up to make new friends and play videogames so just pop me a friend request and a game invite. my in game name is :c SadPanda :c at the moment but it may change around to BAtmAN and Lop Omega. So i hope this whole ban issue is cleared up so i can come play with you guys soon i'd really be disappointing if it didn't. Any body who i can talk to about that shoot me a msg so at least i can figure out whats happened. <3 *licks* ;3
    That makes me a sad panda :'(

2. Default

Hey sadpanda, welcome to the forums!

Also i saw that you were banned and we're waiting on the thread to be posted, until then just sit tight until we get it all straightened out

3. Default

Welcome to the forums.

4. Default

Sucky way to welcome ya but Welcome!

5. Default

Glad to see you finally registered.
    I made an unban request for you.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...244#post197244

6. Default

thanks every one for the warm welcome <3
    That makes me a sad panda :'(

7. Default

Dear SadPanda,

I am sorry for banning you for aimbot. I was not paying attention through out whole game and banned you because others said you were hacking. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you come back and play in our gg server.
    Desert Punk ibis.a

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRo89 View Post
    Dear SadPanda,

I am sorry for banning you for aimbot. I was not paying attention through out whole game and banned you because others said you were hacking. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you come back and play in our gg server.
    You should never, ever, ever ever ever, ban off someone else's word. Unless they are clan and just can't for some reason.

9. Default

WhY sO sErIoUs?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

I'm a bit late but welcome to the forums bb