STEAM_0:0:37079744

Who banned you:
    Desert Punk/JimmyRo

When:
    04-17-15 12:12am EST

Where:
    GunGame @ gg.ibisgaming.com

Why banned:
    Banned due to some wigger from GGC claiming he was aimbotting, which Desert then banned him for.

Link to ban:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...079744&Submit=

Misc:
    Player is a regular on the server. Does not aimbot. If you're banning him, you may as well ban Sneak, Hiphop, loveglove, E-TARD, Money $hotz, WinRawr, UBER, and me.
    Attached is demo that the ban time was taken place.
    In this demo, 24000 is where the accusations begin.
    auto-20150416-235749-gg_simpsons_street.dem

I'm sorry this is what people think of skill, Panda. Please do not let this stop you from playing as I enjoy the competition. I hope I am allowed to make an unban request for someone else - but there has still been no word or proof from Desert that this player is "aimbotting".

2. Default

I would just like to know why hasn't the ban thread been made yet? From what I just watched, didn't see anything.
    Whitey, now why did you have to include yourself and Rawr lol

3. Default

Ive been waiting for Desert to log on so i can talk to him, but he hasnt been on since the ban was made.
    I watched the demo the other day when i first saw the ban was made, and saw nothing even remotely close to aimbotting.

Sadly, all we can do right now is wait

4. Default

Yeah, no; if he cheats then I must be a female.
    "If you seek reality, turn away the veil of causality, and behold the untold."
    Love - Forever - Peace - Endeavor

5. Default

Unban requesta require a poll. If two ULAs agree that the player should be unbanned then that is what should have already been done.

- - - Updated - - -

Unbanned and closed. Make sure desert still makes a thread. Use the powers that have been given to you for youe new role as ULA.

6. Default

Sorry scribbs boo, they both came to me. I told them to wait till I get a hold of desert to post up or the player who got banned to post up, since someone else made the ban for him. ULA both came to me and were aware of the situation. My fault.

7. Default

No worries bae