1 100.00%
  • No ban

0 0%

Thread: Papi Racist

Default Papi Racist

Name in Game: PAPI RACIST
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:79929
    Where: ZM
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...racist&Submit=
    Reason to perma ban: Again Teamkill on ze_Shroomforest. He blocked the elevator. Zombies was able to get in elevator and papi just wanted to get infected to get some kills. He did it twice. I told him iam going report him if he do it again and he did it again. And he ztele away from zombie

Link to demo: ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/auto-2015041...mforest_v3.dem

Ticks: Ztele away 23000-24500
    Blocking elevator 72000-73100
    85500-87100

2. Default

that elevator jams all the time brah
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

3. Default

Just watched, blocked the elevators on both ticks. What got me was you would look to your right to make sure.
    Following it with Lmao doesn't help either. You know better than doing this.
    Not to mention I had to warn you at 151k for getting the key and throwing it to the zombies.

Don't know if you meant to put this in Temp or Perma Ban section?

4. Default

Im fine perma banning papi racist, but I dont think we can get away with it on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Lol money are you talking directly to papi racist ? Iam confused i leaved server at stage 2 but the key us on stage 3.
    Well this request is definitely for perma ban section. We all know papi racist teamkilled and trolled a lot. He got some bans from scribble. After his ban expired papi teamkilled again. This shows papi learned nothing and is still a troll. [Lol]

6. Default

3 month ban issued. If anyone catches him on an alt, ban him for a month, post a thread, and I will permaban him. If any of the ULAs catch him, perma on sight and report it to me.